Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA name to go away

Get your CRJ 200 type and go fly for NASCAR apparently the crj is the new nascar plane since it is a dying bird... kind of like the brazillia

worst move of my career i should have played at air midwest for a year and gone to net jets. jerry and his idiots in utah can have this bs airline or what's left of it. hey skywest will fly it all for nearly one rate let them go to work on it

As of today, Delta 800 reservations still says :"Delta flight 4321, operated by ATLANTIC SOUTHEAST AIRLINES, using THEIR EQUIPMENT"...

...a disclaimer. Will that go away, too? The lawyers will make the final decision.

USAirways pilots are deep into a slowdown, and the management has no one to blame for it. Their on time performance has nothing to do with PHL and everything to do with their contract negotiations. No contract- their airplanes will get slower, and slower, and slower. Nobody can say anything because they are just doing their jobs per the contract, no bs write ups yet. They just know how to pull togeather in order to slow down the airline without a shepard to guide them from ALPA, or any other leadership figure.

lmao, so was I. Anyone really think that Delta is a great airline? They are nothing but a leasing company.

Maybe you misunderstood me. The wings you wear on your chest. They say Delta Connection on them, that is supposed to be going away with new wings when they come. Again, how true this is, I don't know, but it did come from a chief pilot.

Ther chiefs have been saying that since Skywest bought us.

Ther chiefs have been saying that since Skywest bought us.
True John, but have you seen the new paint job with DCI on it and the names of the airlines are about 2 inches high?

True John, but have you seen the new paint job with DCI on it and the names of the airlines are about 2 inches high?

I saw the new widget on Freedumb, but didn't notice the size of the airline logo. Freedumb usually puts it next to the door and it's hard to read anyhow.

Latest resources

Back