Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA name to go away

Exactly, Supposedly they are all going to that size logo.

I just finished working my 10 days out of 12 at ASA; (6on 2off 4on) typical for month-month transition around here. In that time I've heard that the FA's received a memo stating that they were NOT to mention the "ASA" name in their announcements--they are only to say "DELTA CONNECTION". I just wonder if all the DAL connection FA's were told the same thing. In addition, a new hire I flew with stated that JA has informed the new hires that the ASA name is going away. So, whether its good or bad I dont know. But I can guarantee that my announcements will specifically say "ATLANTIC SOUTHEAST AIRLINES". After all, I didn't get that memo.

ASA will go away....But there will always be ASAholes!

MELIT
This message is hidden because MELIT is on your ignore list.

MELIT, you're such a scumbag. Why won't you and your boyfriend HelloNewman just go away? Haven't you figured out that nobody here like you nor cares what you say?

Keep flying OUR -700s for less money, loser. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Guess that makes me an "ASAhole".

Exactly, Supposedly they are all going to that size logo.
The logo and brand identification used to be a big issue in avoiding allegations of "operational integration" for single carrier petitions.

Last edited:
Anyone seen the new advertisements for Delta. What a joke. It says that the customers time is worth more than the airlines. Hmm if they could get the rampers out to marshal us in with the proper amount of people would help, don't you think.

Latest resources

Back