• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA merger Rumor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll bet anyone $100 there is no announcement about any type of flying or merging with anyone by this Friday, or even next!

Got word from a source that the union head honchos were in a meeting at A-Tech today. Supposedly there will be an announcement by Friday evening.

Possibly- the share holders meeting is rapidly approaching, and logic tells me that any sort of news will be announced shortly before, or during the meeting. I'm thinking they'll spill the beans for deliberation.

The union head honchos could just be discussing the next move with PBS, if there is to be one.

Someone also told me that the shareholders meeting coincides with an important date concerning the Mesa bankruptcy case.

Got word from a source that the union head honchos were in a meeting at A-Tech today. Supposedly there will be an announcement by Friday evening.
I just hope it's good news for ASA...

I just hope it's good news for ASA...

The announcement will go something like this.....

**ahem**

"Thank you all for coming. It is with great pleasure that I announce that it has been confirmed, Mesa sucks."

Stay thirsty biches!

Trojan

The announcement will go something like this.....

**ahem**

"Thank you all for coming. It is with great pleasure that I announce that it has been confirmed, Mesa sucks."

Stay thirsty biches!

Trojan
Haha yeah!

Possibly- the share holders meeting is rapidly approaching, and logic tells me that any sort of news will be announced shortly before, or during the meeting. I'm thinking they'll spill the beans for deliberation.

The union head honchos could just be discussing the next move with PBS, if there is to be one.

Someone also told me that the shareholders meeting coincides with an important date concerning the Mesa bankruptcy case.

You guys are buying Mesa?

Latest resources

Back