• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Merger Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know EXACTLY what the RJDC was about! It is central to the reason that people from XJET, Mesaba, Compass, Eagle, etc. are at majors way the hell ahead of any of your RJDC pals... In my opinion. it was a thinly-veiled attempt at sneaking on the list at a major at advanced status rather than accepting a staple. You could have scarcely created more enemies at mainline had you whipped it out in the hallway and just pissed on their shoes.

-You and your inbred Comair RJDC pals screwed our whole pilot group to the wall! We became the black sheep, the step-children, the riff-raff, the barbie-jet trash. We all deserved much better! The only person to benefit in any way from that case was the lawyer who represented the RJDC. We certainly would all be much better off if that whole mess had never happened.

-Call me what you like, but I will always remain convinced that the RJDC did far more harm to all of us than anything else in our collective careers.

-Gen Lee and I are not best buds, but we damn sure agree that the RJDC was one of the worst ideas ever to come to pass in our industry.

Things have been so much better at Eagle and Mesaba.:rolleyes:...

Compass was created by the NWA MEC which increased the whipsaw and lowered the bar....Now their flow has been terminated...

So tell me o' great one...How would things be better here if RJDC had not happened? Tell me how the Delta pilots would have taken care of you...

We agree on one thing...that is we both wish you would go work for Delta.....

I know EXACTLY what the RJDC was about! It is central to the reason that people from XJET, Mesaba, Compass, Eagle, etc. are at majors way the hell ahead of any of your RJDC pals... In my opinion. it was a thinly-veiled attempt at sneaking on the list at a major at advanced status rather than accepting a staple. You could have scarcely created more enemies at mainline had you whipped it out in the hallway and just pissed on their shoes.

-You and your inbred Comair RJDC pals screwed our whole pilot group to the wall! We became the black sheep, the step-children, the riff-raff, the barbie-jet trash. We all deserved much better! The only person to benefit in any way from that case was the lawyer who represented the RJDC. We certainly would all be much better off if that whole mess had never happened.

-Call me what you like, but I will always remain convinced that the RJDC did far more harm to all of us than anything else in our collective careers.

-Gen Lee and I are not best buds, but we damn sure agree that the RJDC was one of the worst ideas ever to come to pass in our industry.

Someone who rants constantly how much everyone sucks and how stupid everyone is while hiding behind a screen name is a coward. Have you considered that none of us care what you think? Someone who just b!tches constantly gets tuned out. I bet you never make a peep with your real name. Yet you lash out at everyone here? Coward.

In case you were too brain dead to take note, Delta hired more people from ASA last time than we did from any other single airline. So add me to the chorus of people telling you that you don't know what you're talking about. From this side of the fence, I'd say very few pilots hold the RJDC against ASA (Comair is another story). I'm sorry you didn't get hired. Maybe it's your attitude.

Last edited:
Someone who rants constantly how much everyone sucks and how stupid everyone is while hiding behind a screen name is a coward. Have you considered that none of us care what you think? Someone who just b!tches constantly gets tuned out. I bet you never make a peep with your real name. Yet you lash out at everyone here? Coward.

How in the world have you not figured out who that guy, the "hyphenating wonder", is by now?!

Latest resources

Back