• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC Letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With contract in place, don't know if they will be furloughing.... Probably get some kind of agreement with ALPA to do reduced line building or something...
I would be ok with them lowering the guarentee from 75 to 50 or 60... avg. line with 15-20 days off...
I would much rather them do this and keep everyone here....

Hi!

My buddy and I (he is WAY up on hiring info) and I (especially since I was laid off) have been looking at hiring.

As far as we can tell, the ONLY airlines that fly feed in the US that are hiring today are Mesaba, GoJet, (street captain only) and Great Lakes.

Pretty scary.

If U have any hiring info, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

cliff
YIP

PS-Emirates is interviewing in Feb, and the LCC carrier they're creating is hiring, along with contract jobs in Asia. There may be other Asian carriers hiring, but I don't know about them.

Hi!

My buddy and I (he is WAY up on hiring info) and I (especially since I was laid off) have been looking at hiring.

As far as we can tell, the ONLY airlines that fly feed in the US that are hiring today are Mesaba, GoJet, (street captain only) and Great Lakes.

Pretty scary.

If U have any hiring info, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

cliff
YIP

PS-Emirates is interviewing in Feb, and the LCC carrier they're creating is hiring, along with contract jobs in Asia. There may be other Asian carriers hiring, but I don't know about them.

Cliff,

As you know this industry is getting hit pretty hard right now. Check out AirlinePilotCentral.com and it will give you an overview of who's hiring, payrates and good general info about each airline. I can use it and I'm a computer moron, so it's pretty userfriendly. Good luck to you, I hope you can land something quick and keep yourself afloat.

Trojan

Latest resources

Back