ASA may get CR9's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think we just found ond of the the backwards epaulet wearing Mesaba "9" FO's

What, no intellegent "spikey hair" or "backpack" comment? You are losing (or loosing) you touch...

Nope, you are wrong though, I don't even wear epaulets for a living.

They, Freedoms, were offered but we would have had to give up 2 50's for 1 900.

You know after they announced that they were no longer coming to Comair I thought this was one of the main reasons. Figured they would shop them out to anyone who would be willing to give up 50's for 900's.

Was this from a good source?

You don't think it was because the ATRs are going away or that ASA currently operates the -700?

I completely agree, however, those were not the circumstances in which she was moved over. She was on a line this month on the ATR, and was taken off and moved to the 700 to start, as she said "anticipation for the 900's". I'm not one to run off on the words of our FA's, but that, along with everything else this past weekend, really seems to make some (dare I say it?) logical sense.

We had 900s coming....but we played hardball and they were shifted to Skywest.....Opportunities come and second chances are rarely offered.....We played and lost......Think about that next time you thump your chest.....

We had 900s coming....but we played hardball and they were shifted to Skywest.....Opportunities come and second chances are rarely offered.....We played and lost......Think about that next time you thump your chest.....

At least everyone isn't signing their posts off with a:

ASA SUCKS!!!

Jeez, here we go again with this crap. If only the Jackson 5 could have saved us from ourselves...

At least everyone isn't signing their posts off with a:

ASA SUCKS!!!

I don't care what they sign off with.....I do care about aircraft that were diverted while people thumped their chests.....Now those same people are pissed that we are shrinking.....Actions have consequences.......

No prize here folks. SH told recurrent today that ASA wasn't getting the Freedom 900s. We are putting the program in place so that if Delta presents them we could have them flying within 60 days. The cancelled displacements were to fill the shortage of 70 captains due to an increase in block for Nov/Dec. No reason to cancel flights due to crew shortage. And hey, the EFBs might be back on! If only the FAA could help pay for them!

Latest resources

Back