ASA LEC meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ReportCanoa said:
A wife, depending on looks, sense of entitlement, IQ and socio-economic background could wipe out that 80k in a mere six months.
????? wtf are you talking about ??????

outtahere said:
No but with mgmts. proposal the top will fall out for you.
with mgmts proposal, I'd get a raise from where I am now AND we'll live to ask for more pay/qol down the road.

The only other thing I'd like to see is rigs/min.day

ohplease! said:
with mgmts proposal, I'd get a raise from where I am now AND we'll live to ask for more pay/qol down the road.

The only other thing I'd like to see is rigs/min.day

So you are willing to sell the F/o's, I.P.'s, and 70 seat captians down the river because you are in the one group that will see a raise. Look past you and see the whole picture. It lies somewhere between what the company and ALPA have on the table.

Willy,

I believe he is in favor of selling out all of the other groups because he is not one of them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Willy21 said:
So you are willing to sell the F/o's, I.P.'s, and 70 seat captians down the river because you are in the one group that will see a raise. Look past you and see the whole picture. It lies somewhere between what the company and ALPA have on the table.
take the small cut (2.6% upfront then 2.6% later) on the 70 and add rigs/min. day plus profit sharing and its a NET gain for the 70's as well.

As far as the FO's on the 70, its a small % of the whole group and they should be able to move up to the left seat and get a 100%+ raise along with the rigs/min. day with new A/C deliveries. The pay cut for FO's just puts them in line with everyone else. The company isn't asking to put them at the bottom.

Now, the IP's. I do have a problem with their being cut at all. They (most of them anyway) do an exceptional job with our training dept. For the most part, I'd say they deserve what they're being paid.

ohplease! said:
take the small cut (2.6% upfront then 2.6% later) on the 70 and add rigs/min. day plus profit sharing and its a NET gain for the 70's as well.

As far as the FO's on the 70, its a small % of the whole group and they should be able to move up to the left seat and get a 100%+ raise along with the rigs/min. day with new A/C deliveries. The pay cut for FO's just puts them in line with everyone else. The company isn't asking to put them at the bottom.

Now, the IP's. I do have a problem with their being cut at all. They (most of them anyway) do an exceptional job with our training dept. For the most part, I'd say they deserve what they're being paid.

You really are a self-centered, myopic idiot.

Why would you advocate a raise for the fleet that is on the way to the mojave, and a paycut for the fleet that is going to be the growth airframe.

Maybe those FOs want to have great quality of life. WTF are you to say they should upgrade.

As for the IPs, with your little scenario, all the IPs pay will be cut since they are all paid 70 pay now. Let me guess you think the IPs should keep the 70 rates since they all wear spandex and capes.

You are a piece of work. I wonder why we never hear idiots like you spewing your bs in the crew lounge.

ohplease! said:
As far as the FO's on the 70, its a small % of the whole group and they should be able to move up to the left seat and get a 100%+ raise along with the rigs/min. day with new A/C deliveries.

What new A/C deliveries are you talking about?

Is a group forming that is cool with the SKYW working agreement? All my friends at SKYW make more than me. I'm ok with making more than I do now.

Pogue Mahone said:
You really are a self-centered, myopic idiot.

Why would you advocate a raise for the fleet that is on the way to the mojave, and a paycut for the fleet that is going to be the growth airframe.

Maybe those FOs want to have great quality of life. WTF are you to say they should upgrade.

As for the IPs, with your little scenario, all the IPs pay will be cut since they are all paid 70 pay now. Let me guess you think the IPs should keep the 70 rates since they all wear spandex and capes.

You are a piece of work. I wonder why we never hear idiots like you spewing your bs in the crew lounge.
because the only ones that hang out and whine in the crew lounge are the same vocal MINORITY that always sits in there. Misery loves company. You guys don't want to hear anyone Else's opinion. Its depressing listening to you guy's go on and on about the same ********************. Therefore, the rest of us don't spend time in the lounge.

Crash Pad said:
Is a group forming that is cool with the SKYW working agreement? All my friends at SKYW make more than me. I'm ok with making more than I do now.

You must be management. I'm putting you on my ignore list. Which one of the mismanagement team are you?

NO PAYCUT
NO PAYCUT ON THE 70
Planes go where they go pilots don't buy them.

I wanted to save a page of the thread so I hope I got the general sentiment out of the way so you can now make thoughtful responses.

Latest resources

Back