• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA laying the smack down on pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This toolbag is the reason we are doomed... We used to have a great pilot group-formed by normal folk. Now-these type idiots comprise @82% of our number-guys like this are all about "playing ball" (As noted from our PBS vote)-

-Eventually they will figure out that the ballfield is entirely contained within the void surrounded by their own sphincter muscle.

-Considering this perspective-PBS could well be characterized as a true Home Run!

Nevermind... It is useless.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a good idea for management to start a pushing match with the pilot group. Nobody wins when that happens. There is a shake up going on in the ATL chief pilots office. ATL CP is now director of safety and no replacement has been announced. I always found ATL CP (MR. S) very reasonable and easy to work with. I hope his replacement is just as skilled. I don't think the pilot group is in any mood for heavy handed management types. Historically speaking, they are not well tolerated.

I don't think it's a good idea for management to start a pushing match with the pilot group. Nobody wins when that happens. There is a shake up going on in the ATL chief pilots office. ATL CP is now director of safety and no replacement has been announced. I always found ATL CP (MR. S) very reasonable and easy to work with. I hope his replacement is just as skilled. I don't think the pilot group is in any mood for heavy handed management types. Historically speaking, they are not well tolerated.

Well the rumor floating around is that his replacement will be Mr. C. How will that work out for you?

Well the rumor floating around is that his replacement will be Mr. C. How will that work out for you?

Speed are talking about RC?

No, my guess is the Mr. C who is the active CP. It will either be him or Mr. S.

RC is reportedly spending well deserved quality time with family and friends.

Latest resources

Back