• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA June lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like the 3 days are all gone. What a teaser May was for the 200 pilots. What a joke.

A good chess player looks several moves ahead before moving a piece on the chess board....When we complained about red arrow days and reserve utilization with low time lines, did you not look a few moves ahead?

There will be very few red arrow days now and the reserves will fly less. In addition, the lines will be much worse, and some former line holders will now be reserve pilots....It's simple math folks....

A good chess player looks several moves ahead before moving a piece on the chess board....When we complained about red arrow days and reserve utilization with low time lines, did you not look a few moves ahead?

There will be very few red arrow days now and the reserves will fly less. In addition, the lines will be much worse, and some former line holders will now be reserve pilots....It's simple math folks....
Thank you...at least someone realizes what will happen when everyone keeps complaining of red arrows.

Joe they needed to raise line values. We were working our butts off with min rest constantly on rsv. At least some of us. I can't speak for the nap guys.

Why not just staff the airline correctly and then the red arrows go away and line values are high..what a dream

Joe they needed to raise line values. We were working our butts off with min rest constantly on rsv. At least some of us. I can't speak for the nap guys.

I never said they didn't need to raise the line values...I am just pointing out that life will better for some, and worse for more....Everything is give and take. The line values could probably be lower if we were willing to put up with more red arrow days.

The best thing for reserves is to get them off of reserve...That will come from growth, and that is what the company is trying to do. Lowering costs helps in that regard.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back