• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA July lines...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crj567 is an idiot....he just needs to quit and make us all happy....

Maybe I'll quit and go become the next CEO of the RJDC!

-Sky's the limit!

(I'll bet I would get to wear a cool "Brand Scope" wife-beater to work every day!)

-Sweet!

Maybe I'll quit and go become the next CEO of the RJDC!

-Sky's the limit!

(I'll bet I would get to wear a cool "Brand Scope" wife-beater to work every day!)

-Sweet!

Are you too stupid to understand the importance of brand scope, or what???? Do you know the implications of this, and it's fundamental "fix" of the ENTIRE airline industry. Or are you just flinging poo because of who was involved in the RJDC?

crj567 is an idiot....he just needs to quit and make us all happy....

Joe crj567 occasionally makes some good points as well as you. This is a discussion forum is it not? Me and others are getting tired of your whining about others whining who have a different opinion than yourself, so quit already! (had to throw that in there JM;))

Are you too stupid to understand the importance of brand scope, or what???? Do you know the implications of this, and it's fundamental "fix" of the ENTIRE airline industry. Or are you just flinging poo because of who was involved in the RJDC?

Funny!

I LIKE slinging poo! Joe is just the ASA version of Gen Lee. I really get sick of his patronizing garbage... Joe is all about Joe.

"Brand Scope" is really a great idea-seriously. So is a national seniority list, so too is the idea of free ice cream machines in every cockpit. None of these things have ever stood a chance of ever happening-not now, not ever, ever, or even ever.....

We should pick our battles wisely. The RJDC was stupid, not only because it pitted mainline pilots against regional guys, but also because it pitted regional guys against our own union. That was dumb-it would have been much better to try and make some strong alliances with mainline pilots to bring everyone's expectations higher-not attempt to jack our common union around. Pitting RJ folks against non-RJ folks simply fed the fire.....

-As things stand, the RJDC is and was a joke-it was a horrible idea-and Joe quit the union over it..... (Isn't that right?) I just like to punch his buttons like he loves to try and punch mine!
-Cheers!

Last edited:
About 2 years under far worse scheduling rules and a ruthless head of scheduling....Erion....Most of you wouldn't have lasted under those conditions. You do realize that back then, being on call was considered "rest" don't you?

Simply put, the rules for reserves are far better than they have ever been. The company is far more reasonable than they have ever been. The schedulers are far nicer than they were in the past. In addition, stagnation isn't something new...It has happened before. This is the third downturn I have seen.

See what I mean.....

"Back in the old days." And "uphill both ways in the snow." And "we didn't have toilet paper, so we used tiny sheets of medium-density particle board to wipe," and such-and-so.....

-Joe is all about Joe.

LOL. I laugh when people say this as a way to demean the senior guys. Some of those guys have a net worth of 1 million plus. I don't know what you're trying to make fun of but it's certainly not their pocketbook.

Nope. Not their pocketbook. Or bank account. Do you carry a pocketbook?

Latest resources

Back