• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA July lines...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm saying the contract language is so loose that they can pretty much bend the contract to do whatever they want to do.

So the company is operating by the contract. Then tell your reps to fix it during the next Section 6.

So the company is operating by the contract. Then tell your reps to fix it during the next Section 6.

I am beginning to wonder whether anything ever really gets "fixed" in any contract... We just keep fighting the same battles-and losing ground.

I am beginning to wonder whether anything ever really gets "fixed" in any contract... We just keep fighting the same battles-and losing ground.

So you are saying this contract is no better than the first ASA contract? Are you simply ignorant or are you stupid? Do you even know the difference in the contracts?

So you are saying this contract is no better than the first ASA contract? Are you simply ignorant or are you stupid? Do you even know the difference in the contracts?

Da reedin' ain't beez so gooooood..........................

Where's Crash when ya need him?

must not have been here during the good ole days huh..

what happened to the TMT lines, didnt they list them in the bid package each month during the "hiring" phase a few years ago???? same purpose allowing IOE I thought.

Latest resources

Back