• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA insurance... cost rising again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha Ha. You nailed it when you said I had the discretion to ignore your attempt to rile me. I still have it.

But when you tear down the technical qualifications of a pilot you've never met due the opinions he shares on a message board, not only have you made yourself look like an a$$, but you've invoked my ire. Yes, I will defend him.

Now if you're happy playing chauffeur in your little twin cessna, that's fine. Enjoy it. But don't compare johnsons with someone flying a 66 seat turboprop at a 121 airline. I suspect my "little" turboprop would eat you for lunch if YOU had to fly it for 6 legs a day. Not to mention that I could probably carry your little twin cessna if the cargo door was large enough.

And as for the Wolverines, it isn't our year. No insult taken.

:cool:

Let me ask, do you hand fly that thing for 6 legs? Yeah, I thought so......

Last edited:
Yup. It's the last true passenger airplane that regularly comes and goes out of the ATL.

Don't you kinda wish you were a pilot?

Can we say AUTOPILOT????? Yeah, its (the last great airliner out of ATL) got one...and used well I am sure.

Last edited:
But still the uninsured have a standard of health care that is far sub par to ours.

I'm an advocate of socialized medicine. Since we're all paying for the uninsured anyhow, we may as well make it formal.

A government run system would not discriminate, and would level the playing field in terms of how much we all pay. It would make it more fair and ensure everyone has a basic level of care.

Lets be very clear about what he has just said. We would turn the healthcare system over to a GOVERNMENT RUN BUREACRACY! Is there ANYTHING in the US we would trust these clowns to run other than our military?

And one last thing, this is the most important. A level playing field means it would be sh1tty for EVERYONE! And all the workers, to use a communist term, would pay and the Bureaucrats would tell us what we can and can't do.

When we will make it official, it also would include 'EVERY illegal alien in this country.

Dick Gozinya

Lets be very clear about what he has just said. We would turn the healthcare system over to a GOVERNMENT RUN BUREACRACY! Is there ANYTHING in the US we would trust these clowns to run other than our military?

And one last thing, this is the most important. A level playing field means it would be sh1tty for EVERYONE! And all the workers, to use a communist term, would pay and the Bureaucrats would tell us what we can and can't do.

When we will make it official, it also would include 'EVERY illegal alien in this country.

Dick Gozinya

Well said...

It's the last true passenger airplane that regularly comes and goes out of the ATL.
ASA is the last of the airlines to be "regular". Unless you meant regularly bad service and performance.

"ASA had the lowest rate of on-time performance, and the worst rate of mishandled baggage among all 19 US air carriers reporting to the US Department of Transportation for the full-year 2006."

http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/reports/2007/Feburary/200702atcr.pdf

This has got to be the stupidest pissing contest in flightinfo history. :rolleyes:

This has got to be the stupidest pissing contest in flightinfo history. :rolleyes:

WHATEVER!!!!!!!(In my best valley girl impersenation.)

Au contrair, mosieur! This goes to the heart of all arguements. Benefits are just that, benefits. And when you let the government get involved in it, it turns into a goat fvck.

Some people want to live in America, and turn it into France. Not me!

You can move to Gay ole' Pariee if you like, just leave it over on the other side of the pond when you get tired of the great big social experiment.

Dick Gozinya

Latest resources

Back