Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jehtplane said:
does not matter, whatever is in the can rules

Not in the DOT performance. The can is for pay and maintenance, what ops or an agent puts in the sked. is what the DOT see's and what the agreement with delta is based on. So if they can blame ATC and the weather for all our poor performance and adjust the percentages the conditions never get better.

jehtplane said:

Yeah, I had something to that effect in my original post but I removed it before someone could find some reason to blame all the problems at ASA on my apathy about the situation.

jehtplane said:
Maybe, but First Officers would have to actually turn in the time sheets for that to happen.

~~~^~~~ said:
Maybe, but First Officers would have to actually turn in the time sheets for that to happen.

Could I get some coffee for you too while I do that your highness? How about a backrub?

~~~^~~~ said:
Amen. How about also replacing the last fuel, load manifest and maintenance sheets you used?

Tim47SIP said:
Yep! It is just you :smash:

Hey this is my 1000 post! Do I get prize???
If

If you were T.O. you would get axed next week...lol

=w= said:
Could I get some coffee for you too while I do that your highness? How about a backrub?
Well, sure. 1 cream, 1 sugar.

FL000 said:
Amen. How about also replacing the last fuel, load manifest and maintenance sheets you used?

How about bringing a new time sheet on the last leg of the night. Nothing better than getting to an airplane in the morning with "LAST PAGE" written in the comment section and no replacement on board.

Coffee from our airplanes? Have you seen what the potable water carts look like? When was the last time the water tanks were decontaminated in the aircraft? Could they pass an E-coli test?

Latest resources

Back