• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
DOT stats show dramatic improvement
ASA’s operations improved significantly in September as evidenced by the latest performance statistics released by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

Overall, ASA reported on-time arrivals of 79.9 percent just below our goal of 80 percent, and on-time departure of 69.2, better than our internal goal of 68.2 percent.

When adjusted for weather and air traffic control, ASA’s September completion factor was 98.1 percent, above our internal goal of 98 percent.

Is it just me? I'm wondering who is doing the adjustments? ASA? Cause we go from crap to meeting our goals most every month. :confused: Doesn't matter how bad our performance is, it gets adjusted to meet the requirements for the DAL contract.

Yep! It is just you :smash:

Hey this is my 1000 post! Do I get prize???

Ailerongirl said:
Crew Scheduling has it...just call them to find out what it is

:D

LMAO! Hey aileron girl did you ever get that picture of Bluebonnett that you wanted?

GO AROUND said:
LMAO! Hey aileron girl did you ever get that picture of Bluebonnett that you wanted?

I found one in an old stack of photos that I had taken on the ramp in DFW, and scanned it in to the computer, stretched it out, and reprinted it. Not *exactly* what I wanted, but it looks good in my TX-themed bathroom :)

GO AROUND said:
DOT stats show dramatic improvement
ASA’s operations improved significantly in September as evidenced by the latest performance statistics released by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

Is it just me? I'm wondering who is doing the adjustments? ASA? Cause we go from crap to meeting our goals most every month. :confused: Doesn't matter how bad our performance is, it gets adjusted to meet the requirements for the DAL contract.

When was it that we stopped calling times and the ramp/ops/whoever started noting them? I'd hazard to say that might have a bit to do with it.

shamrock said:
When was it that we stopped calling times and the ramp/ops/whoever started noting them? I'd hazard to say that might have a bit to do with it.

does not matter, whatever is in the can rules

Latest resources

Back