• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA hiring/groundschool dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My interview is on Oct. 5th. Any advice for the written or sim? And how far out are the class dates?

pilotkppsg said:
My interview is on Oct. 5th. Any advice for the written or sim? And how far out are the class dates?

Study Approach plate and enroute chart symbols VERY CLOSELY! Interviewers go deep into these, the smallest obscure symbols.

Know your current A/C systems and limitations.

Good Luck!

FL990,
There are suppose to be more capt's than fo's in each piece of equipment. This is because of the fact capt's have more vacation there fore more capt's are gone at anyone time compared to FO's. I would also mention that capt's are rt seat qualified therefore they can always put a capt in the right seat if they are short fo's!!

Sinca3 said:
FL990,
There are suppose to be more capt's than fo's in each piece of equipment. This is because of the fact capt's have more vacation there fore more capt's are gone at anyone time compared to FO's. I would also mention that capt's are rt seat qualified therefore they can always put a capt in the right seat if they are short fo's!!

Hey sinca,

Yea, i realize that...I guess it sounded like i was saying that they should be equal, but i understand that there should be more capt that fo's...but they have been upgrading...anyways...that was all i was trying to say...i wasn't trying to be argumentative.

Latest resources

Back