• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA hats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess at least you can be called an equal opportunity offender. Even crossing the racial boundaries....nice. Hope you never need them for anything.

How was my comment racial? I mentioned no race. In fact, YOU'RE the one who brought race into it. Are you prejudice?

As for me, I'm not a racist. I hate everybody.

How was my comment racial? I mentioned no race. In fact, YOU'RE the one who brought race into it. Are you prejudice?

As for me, I'm not a racist. I hate everybody.
were all prejudiced but, no I'm not racist. I doubt you understand the difference. Your inference was that the cops of APD are unable to speak "english" and it was not hard to see that you mean they speak "ebonics" because the APD (especially at the airport) are mostly black.

were all prejudiced but, no I'm not racist. I doubt you understand the difference. Your inference was that the cops of APD are unable to speak "english" and it was not hard to see that you mean they speak "ebonics" because the APD (especially at the airport) are mostly black.

What a complete moron!
I hope all the f/o's that have to fly with your dumbass read just how completely off your rocker you are!

Interesting. I was referring to the rednecks, but I guess you have a point too. Thanks for bringing that up. Tell me again how I'M a racist?:confused:

I live in Atlanta. Do you? Why do you assume most of the APD are black? That's a pretty racist statement.

Oh, by the way, how do you even know what race I am? If I were going to be a racist, it would stand to reason that I'm prejudiced against a race other than my own. Are you assuming I'm white? If so, why?

Sounds like you're the one with prejudice problems.

Were you there? Are you one of our reps?

And I heard DAL didn't even show up, so I conjecture that you're speaking out your rectum.

Got an apology...?

My post indicated whenever these pilots picketed for thier own purposes...

Got an apology...?

My post indicated whenever these pilots picketed for thier own purposes...

Rez,
What do you think about the DAL MEC not showing up for the picketing? How is this "brand scope" thing working out? Maybe we should worry a little more about whipsaw, and a little less about our hats? Hat or no hat, we are competing against one another for flying within a brand, and neither the DAL nor the NWA MEC seem the least bit interested in stopping it - with or without a hat.

Rez,
What do you think about the DAL MEC not showing up for the picketing? How is this "brand scope" thing working out? Maybe we should worry a little more about whipsaw, and a little less about our hats? Hat or no hat, we are competing against one another for flying within a brand, and neither the DAL nor the NWA MEC seem the least bit interested in stopping it - with or without a hat.

Agreed. All pilots should be supporting all pilots.

(do not spin this into a RJDC discussion point.....)

Latest resources

Back