ASA gets 13 CRJ-900's, Loses SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tomct said:
:rolleyes:Yeah RIIIIIIGHT!! I will believe it when I see it! Those two idiots know NOTHING! Another CRAPPY DAY here at ASSA!

Could be worse you guys could be sittin in bankruptcy along with us having a grand ole time. You guys are havin a cake walk quite frankly.

How many 700's do we have in SLC now? I thought the number was 11.

The way the SLC trips are set up, we will probably start seeing Skywest 700's parked in ATL along side Comair 700's before the end of the year. If Skywest can pull an ASA flight and substitute a SkyWest flight that fact suggests strongly that operational control of the schedule is held at Skywest and not Delta. If that is the case, we are beginning to see the sort of operational integration that leads to a single carrier petition.

What would everyone think of collecting funds for independent lawyers to look at a single carrier petition? ALPA will not do it for a whole number of reasons, but it probably should be done. What is the consensus amongst ASA pilots?

It would only take $15 a pilot to raise $25,000, which would be enough to get started.

Tomct said:
:rolleyes:Yeah RIIIIIIGHT!! I will believe it when I see it! Those two idiots know NOTHING! Another CRAPPY DAY here at ASSA!

You calling Scott an idiot - that is priceless. I bet Scott understands the difference between revenue, net profit and profit margin. I've listened to Scott, and I've listened to (read) you. You are the one that sounds like an idiot. Maybe you should take a leave of absence to finish your GED.

~~~^~~~ said:
What would everyone think of collecting funds for independent lawyers to look at a single carrier petition?

As far as a single carrier petition goes, I wouldn't hold my breath. We tried it at ALG with PDT. And were told no way. If it did work there is nothing that says they would have to integrate the pilot groups if it were granted. Let's face it keeping us seperate gives Skywest a financial blanket in rough times. I don't see JA giving that up. Yes, we could reduce some redundant costs, but that is not the future of a company trying to remain profitable in good and hard times. And yes I believe the regionals going to be seeing some hard times soon. Just ask ALG, PDT, CMR, Mesaba, Coex,........

I can't believe this crap!!!!!

Why wasn't Ford re-elected? He's tried so hard, especially with all the crap he took over. Let's see if this "actor turned Gov" can do anything to change the world. Probably not.

AVoiceOfReason said:
You calling Scott an idiot - that is priceless. I bet Scott understands the difference between revenue, net profit and profit margin. I've listened to Scott, and I've listened to (read) you. You are the one that sounds like an idiot. Maybe you should take a leave of absence to finish your GED.
Now Mr Hall is talking about himself in the third person.

Isn't there a Seinfeld episode about this?

:rolleyes:Voice, you are such the "Typical" mgmnt brainiac! Keep paying the boat loads of cash for the mis-connected bags and stop trying to sound like a REAL LINE PILOT!

:angryfireJimmy hates Kramer, Jimmy hates Kramer Real Bad! Jimmy wants to beat Kramer!

They have got to add a New base. Its going to be a Cluster F**K in ATL with all these planes. More than it already is.

I have a hunch I know where they will find more gates. The DAL TA allowed more 70 seaters right... like 200 total. I know where the gates will come from.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back