• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA flights benefits about to change!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You've GOT to be kidding me...$5 per segment PLUS .01/mile? Is this tue? So much for DAL having the best pass benefits in the business.

DAL people don't have to pay this.... only those of us who's seats are "owned" by Delta....

Both Delta management and DALPA believe that all of the DCI seats belong to them and they can do what they want with us.....

The pay thing pi$$es me off too, but we won't do anything about it.... we'll just wine and complain....

Fvck Delta and it's pass privileges. I'll just jumpseat.

If Delta thinks that this is some how going to help their people or their bottom line, they're sadly mistaken.

If you don't take care of your employees, who do you think is going to take care of your customers?

Jeger,

Delta doesn't give a d@mn about you or me...... in fact they want us to quit after a certain number of years.... cheaper for them....

Delta actually wanted their people to have priority on our aircraft also.... at least Skywest prevented that.... Unfortunately we are the tail and Delta is the dog.....

It would be nice if ALPA could actually negotiate with Delta as a single voice..... but then you've seen this before.... it won't happen......

Sorry to hear about that guys. I really feel for the commuters. I was afraid the day would eventually come when pass priviledges sucked even more.

I would expect about 1/3 of the F/As to quit outright over this.

Hey guys/gals, this is good news. They will succeed in doing what we have been trying to do for the last 5 years....ASA will come to a halt. I have been talking to a lot of flight attendants and all of them have said they are here purely for the flight benefits. :laugh: This is going to be fantastic!! Way to finally P!SS EVERYONE OFF!!
This is going to be UGLY!!!!:laugh::laugh:

It won't bring ASA to a halt.... in fact it will help lower costs.... Some senior DFW/SLC FAs will quit and be replaced by cheaper newhires.... This will lower the costs....

Ramp fuel 6300 lbs....accidentaly tell the fueler to load 7300 lbs! You must of misread the number on the dispatch release.
Next amend your flight release...oops I don't have a pen!

So how about it Taco/Mercury kids......any word of a $5 per segment + $0.01 per mile charge in the works for y'all??????

How about Skywest????

Mesa???? Mesa????

What's sad is not only does an ex-ASA ramper's Mom now have more priority, but so does a Comair Academy instructor.

So at ASA we'll pay to ride mainline, but not vice versa. That must be a concession so we can keep S3 at ASA. Thank you Big D, for being so thoughtful. You can F yourselves. Thanks.

It won't bring ASA to a halt.... in fact it will help lower costs.... Some senior DFW/SLC FAs will quit and be replaced by cheaper newhires.... This will lower the costs....

And ANOTHER foot stuck in your mouth. Joe...you are such a TOOL!
Your right...maybe in your little world:rolleyes: they can train all of those flight attendants in about a day or two.

Latest resources

Back