• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA flights benefits about to change!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not that RJ's are going to be weight restricted with the flap AD, or anything.

Will ASA empoyees have higher priority on ASA flights?

Delta employees will have S3C on ASA, but what will ASA employess have?

S3 on ASA.

Oh, and can we squash all the talk of a jumpseat war with mainline over this. I have already heard Capts. say they will do their best to not accomodate mainline pilots with W&B issues.

Our anger should not be placed on other pilots with this. Commutting is already difficult enough without a few yahoos ********************ing over those who have to commute thanks to the DFW and SLC debacles.

Last edited:
S3 on ASA.

Oh, and can we squash all the talk of a jumpseat war with mainline over this. I have already heard Capts. say they will do their best to not accomodate mainline pilots with W&B issues.

Our anger should not be placed on other pilots with this. Commutting is already difficult enough without a few yahoos ********************ing over those who have to commute thanks to the DFW and SLC debacles.

I am with you there. This announcement isn't really any good for the Delta guys either.

this was also announced today at SkyWest. I'm assuming it's the same deal.

$5 plus .01/mile on DAL mainline. Free travel on your branded flights (ASA or SkyWest, depending on who you work for) for you, family, folks, and you, family and folks will be a higher priority (S3) than DAL mainline folks (they'll be S3C) when traveling on your aircraft.

Fvck Delta and it's pass privileges. I'll just jumpseat.

If Delta thinks that this is some how going to help their people or their bottom line, they're sadly mistaken.

If you don't take care of your employees, who do you think is going to take care of your customers?

"Sorry folks flight 4555 has been canceled due to lack of a Flight Attendant. We will be re-scheduling all of you on a later flight. That flight is also already oversold so we are offering 200 delta dollars to anyone willing to take an even later flight because your FA quit because we tried to save $30."

Talk about spending a dollar to save a dime.

If they ever pull this at comair half of our FA will quit within a week.

ASA guys stand strong. The comair pilot group supports you!

You've GOT to be kidding me...$5 per segment PLUS .01/mile? Is this tue? So much for DAL having the best pass benefits in the business.

Latest resources

Back