ASA finally Sold....really

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
How much did Delta pay for ASA initially??

I guess the ASA guys have more to worry about now than the CMR guys f-cking them with their LOA.

Good luck to all.

I believe DL paid $800 million. (Somebody correct me if I am wrong). Not exactly a good return on their investment.

Crash Pad said:
Sh!t, S3B city here we come

Oh and is the brasilia fun to fly?

No! The Bro sucks!

All I do is fly up & down the west coast & stay in one time zone! Stay in the RJ. More time zones, higher pay.....did I mention chicago? You'll love Chicago!

900 million

I cany believe our F ing company still has nothing on the company website.

Skywest, I hope you can turn around the customer service side of it and the employee side of it.

Medeco

Texx said:
Current plans are for ASA and SkyWest Airlines to operate as wholly owned subsidiaries of SkyWest, Inc

Excuse my ignorance but does this mean the pilots at both will not have to worry about a "staple" or "percentage integration" for the time being?????

Texx said:
Current plans are for ASA and SkyWest Airlines to operate as wholly owned subsidiaries of SkyWest, Inc

What intergration? Pull you head out ard read. Go back to flying 152s.

Lighten up Francis, I RTFA. Notice you said current plans, and we all know how quickly that can change in this industry. Do you really think one won't be used to whipsaw the other? Do you really they will continue to expensively operate two seperate airlines indefinately, especially when operating for the same codeshares? Of course there are going to be fences and protections, but don't be naive.

Like I said, good luck, I have friends that work for both places...

Glad to be aboard SkyWest folks. I am happy as this gets us out from the looming bankruptcy.

What about SkyWest pilots voting in ALPA. Just to keep the whipsaw thing to a minimum?

Honestly...the challenges of intergrating and all of that will be taken care of when the time comes...in the meantime...THANK GOD SKYWEST IS HERE...So who do we talk to at skywest so that all of our management can be replaced????

Latest resources

Back