• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Employees JS!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, I thought you were implying that it was only a 1.2% increase over current book.

In your example, your pay would go from 67.14 to 70.04 year over year which would be a 4.32% increase.

Agggghhhhhhhhhhh, spoke too soon! This thread is about the jumpseat Joey, jumpseat. You hijacked it again! Here, have some more Company Koolaid.

STRIKE ASA!

Man you are drinking that coolaid by the gallons Joey! Well, at least you returned to the subject at hand, JS, finally.

I Say STRIKE ASA!

Call it Koolaid if you wish RJMan, but I have always thought it would be good for everyone from Jerry on down to see things from a line pilot cockpit view. I'm a firm believer in seeing things from other's perspectives.

Agggghhhhhhhhhhh, spoke too soon! This thread is about the jumpseat Joey, jumpseat. You hijacked it again! Here, have some more Company Koolaid.

STRIKE ASA!

RJMan, the reason we got onto pay is because YOU brought it up at the beginning of this thread. Here is YOUR quote:

"I'm not in too much of a cooperative mood right now being the company wants to pay me 8-10 dollars less than my peers."

You are the one that attached payrates to whether or not this is a good idea. If you don't like the idea - FINE. If you think it is dangerous - FINE. But don't use safety as reason when you are just pissed at your payrate.

Is it me, or is Joey posting on here all the time? Guess he's over the trouncing. Better watch out GL, Joey will be catching up to you soon!

STRIKE ASA!

Is it me, or is Joey posting on here all the time? Guess he's over the trouncing. Better watch out GL, Joey will be catching up to you soon!

STRIKE ASA!

Your catching up to me - only 123 to go.

You get the last word, I'm outahere for the weekend - off to Florida for a Buffett concert. You have the controls.....

matty - are you a captain? you have final authority but if you ever keep someone off the j/s you better have a good reason, true safety not politics - or you wont have the authority for much longer.

Call it Koolaid if you wish RJMan, but I have always thought it would be good for everyone from Jerry on down to see things from a line pilot cockpit view. I'm a firm believer in seeing things from other's perspectives.

JA has been in my jumpseat numerous times...don't really think the "line pilot cockpit view" did us much good so far!!

No

matty - are you a captain? you have final authority but if you ever keep someone off the j/s you better have a good reason, true safety not politics - or you wont have the authority for much longer.

seeing too much from the other seat. calling like it is.

I can't be bothered with playing 20 questions in flight with a redcoat.

I suspect the hidden goal of this program is to get more eyes in the cockpit and ensure our pilots don't do a work stoppage. You can't screw around when a member of management is on your jumpseat.

I WILL be excercizing my PIC authority and denying them access to the jumpseat unless specifically ordered to take them by my supervisor. When that happens, it will be sterile cockpit from takeoff to touchdown, again, PIC authority.

OK, I looked at the top 200 rate on the company proposal, did you? It is $89 at year 18, not $82 as you are implying. Did you look at the 700 comparision? Did you look at the FO comparison? Are you familiar with the term "cherry picking"? Did you notice that second year FOs are making more under our current contract than XJT, CHQ, and Eagle FOs?

"Joey" are YOU familiar with the term "cherrypicking"? You know, ignoring the arguments you can't win and only responding to the posts you like?

I have news for you... YOUR F'ING COALITION LOST THE ELECTION BY A LANDSLIDE BECAUSE NOBODY AGREES WITH YOUR ASININE IDEAS ABOUT OUR CONTRACT!!!!

So go enjoy your beach house in Cocoa and your Buffett concert, and keep your ideas about how we should take the company's lousy offer to yourself. We already held a referendum on you and your ideas about the contract and YOU CLEARLY LOST. You are not going to come on here and convince anybody who didn't already vote for you.

You are a loser. You have no respect from anyone at this company except for your handful of followers who gave you the 200 or so votes you got. Quit acting like you're some wise voice among us who can lead us to the light.

Latest resources

Back