ASA Electronic Strike Ballot is Here!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ReportCanoa said:
Uh, I never got an email or anything in the mail about this. Have y'all received something that tells you this site is for real?

I'm not happy about this situation, and it will hurt to check the yes box. I mean, this isn't a proud day, but there seem to be many jovial people. This could spell the beginning of the end, you know.

shid-yeah!

...And I'm enclosing a zeppelinfart as an added bonus!

Is it just me, but, where have superpoop, d'dummie, airline rc, etc all gone? can't believe they gave up already. Being they are either mgt or G/O pukes, maybe they're scouring the want ads in the AJC, or monster.com for jobs.

ReportCanoa said:
I mean, this isn't a proud day, but there seem to be many jovial people. This could spell the beginning of the end, you know.

Yes, we're aware it could be the beginning of the end. But it has to stop. Mgt has to stop using the economy, 9-11, their agreement with DAL, whatever, as excuses to set unions back 20-30 years as they in turn give each other bonuses and stock options. I really don't think anyone is jovial about actually going out on strike. What you're reading here on this thread is union solidarity and a way to convey to mgt our frustration to ASA mismgt. FOs taking pay cuts? You gotta be sheeting me man. Can you imagine, those useless, overpaid Dep Coord make more than our FOs!
IN FAVOR!

It does bother me a little bit how everyone, myself included feels a little jovial/giddy about this vote. In the end, I logically and unemotionally voted yes.

However.

No one can blame us for being a little excited because we have felt so powerless, frustrated and INFURIATED with this management "team" over the past several years, and especially the last 6 months. I have been at ASA for only 2 years and have felt this frustration. I cannot comprehend how someone who has been here for 4+ years feels.

This is our chance to take the only road left available to us. I know the consequences could be ugly, but at this point I don't care. It feels good to take some action........ FINALLY.

I VOTE FOR OPTION NUMBER 5 - SHOVE YOUR OFFER UP YOUR A$$!!!!

ReportCanoa said:
Uh, I never got an email or anything in the mail about this. Have y'all received something that tells you this site is for real?

I'm not happy about this situation, and it will hurt to check the yes box. I mean, this isn't a proud day, but there seem to be many jovial people. This could spell the beginning of the end, you know.

For me it is not jovial, it is ANGER at mismanagement for their lies, bs, dragging their feet for almost 4 years, giving everyone but contract employees profit sharing, and taking their huge bonuses while we are the ones that keep this f'in airline running!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Time to take a stand!!!

Not jovial, but glad to see what appears to be so many of us standing together at this point.

I enjoy what I do, but there is only so much I am willing to sacrifice before the deal is off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back