• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Electronic Strike Ballot is Here!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just voted online.. PRINTED MY BALLOT RESULT SHOWING IN FAVOR.. I WILL FRAME THAT WITH MY COEX FURLOUGH LETTER FROM 2001.. heart is beating 1000000 miles per hour

As in nearly every other occassion with every other company in recent years....the pilots overwhelmingly voted in favor of strike authorization.

Then when it came time to vote on the TA....it passes by a small margin.

So, when it's time to cast your vote on something that LOOKS good on paper but really means nothing, everyone is for it. Then, when it's time for the nut-cuttin', and you might really have to strike....the nerves run out and many change their minds and vote for the TA.

What do you want to bet that ASA will be no different?

Flip Conroy said:
As in nearly every other occassion with every other company in recent years....the pilots overwhelmingly voted in favor of strike authorization.

So, when it's time to cast your vote on something that LOOKS good on paper but really means nothing, everyone is for it. Then, when it's time for the nut-cuttin', and you might really have to strike....the nerves run out and many change their minds and vote for the TA.

...ala General Lee.......

Flip Conroy said:

Let's make it official that Flip is the first doubting thomas. Let the speculation begin.

Only time will tell.

Regretfully,

I just voted YES.

I hate to see us go down this road. However, a paycut takes away from my family. Paycuts should be an absolute last resort. I don't feel this company is in trouble. I don't feel this company has explored every other option to save money or to run more efficently. They are simply going after easy money! That is lazy management!

I cannot support the company in this. I just wouldn't be able to look my wife and kids in the eye.

No Delay said:
I just wouldn't be able to look my wife and kids in the eye.
I'd be upset too if my wife and kids were cyclops...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back