ASA Electronic Strike Ballot is Here!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Denied!

I tried, but no joy. MLOA guys cant vote. Give em hell for me! Good luck to you guys. :smash:

USCtrojan said:
Great Post ASARJMAN!! Thank you for the well thought out post. I feel for our pilots on the verge of retirement. This kind of BS is no fun for planning at all. I think most, if not all ASA pilots don't want a strike. It will affect us adversely for sure, that's why the senior pilot was distraught. However, I believe we all know it's necessary considering what is on the table. I'm not in favor of a strike whatsoever. However, that being said, I just authorized my MEC to do so, should they need to.

Trojan

I agree w/ ASARJMAN's pointed post and I also have to say that, along w/ USCtrojan, we really do not have many cards left to play that have a positive outcome; and even if this card comes up empty, at least we played the only option we had left. I do not want a strike, I would like to see ASA grow, and I would like to see it do all the things that the bogus company-issued mail and newsletters say we do ("making this the best regional airline" etc etc"); however, not at the expense of opening a flood gate for future concessions and lack of control as far as the contributing to the direction our own destiny. I do not agree with ALPA all of the time, and I do not have any great love for our management; I just try to go to work and do the best job I can so that I and everyone else in the back can go home at the end of the day. In saying that I do not agree with all of what ALPA does, I do feel that this is the only option we have left to stand together as a pilot group, and stick up for what we believe is right for us, and the industry as a whole. If ASA goes down in flames, well, that will be too bad, because there are a lot of great people here, and the place does have the potentional to be the best run and best operated airline out there; and if it does go down, we'll know we've done all we can do...it is sometimes tough to see if any positive is a true possibility...and w/ that hesitation, count one more in for MEC's authorization....

Authorization

NoR * CaL said:
I agree w/ ASARJMAN's pointed post and I also have to say that, along w/ USCtrojan, we really do not have many cards left to play that have a positive outcome; and even if this card comes up empty, at least we played the only option we had left. I do not want a strike, I would like to see ASA grow, and I would like to see it do all the things that the bogus company-issued mail and newsletters say we do ("making this the best regional airline" etc etc"); however, not at the expense of opening a flood gate for future concessions and lack of control as far as the contributing to the direction our own destiny. I do not agree with ALPA all of the time, and I do not have any great love for our management; I just try to go to work and do the best job I can so that I and everyone else in the back can go home at the end of the day. In saying that I do not agree with all of what ALPA does, I do feel that this is the only option we have left to stand together as a pilot group, and stick up for what we believe is right for us, and the industry as a whole. If ASA goes down in flames, well, that will be too bad, because there are a lot of great people here, and the place does have the potentional to be the best run and best operated airline out there; and if it does go down, we'll know we've done all we can do...it is sometimes tough to see if any positive is a true possibility...and w/ that hesitation, count one more in for MEC's authorization....

Okay, I concede Nor*Cal, you have a way better Avatar than me!

Trojan

Sometimes, when thinking about work, I need all the motivation I can...isn't she a newhire?

I couldn't get the online ballot to work so I called instead. In favor. C0(K Su&$rs!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back