• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Electronic Strike Ballot is Here!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe this thread has made it this far without an intrusion from all the ALPA haters. Keep the YES votes coming guys and gals. You are making me truly proud to call myself an ASA pilot.

And by my count it is now 42-0 IN FAVOR to authorize a strike.

Last edited:
Count me in as a YES as well.

On a side note, In the crew lounge recently a Chief Pilot-type made the interesting comment that if it were to come down to it, the Company would sign any contract needed to avoid a strike.

I just held the phone to BL's and CT's mouth during their last meeting with Jerry Atkins and let them vote for me. Here is how the meeting went. CT and BL bent over the desk with JA in in the driver seat.

JA " you little puppet bitches are going to get me my pay cuts aren't you" slap slap slap
BL CT " yesss yesss yesss"
JA " don't even think about asking for a reach around until you get those cuts you hear me" slap slap slap
BL and CT " yes yes yessss"
JA " and no lube either until you get those cuts, you here what I'm saying boy" slap slap slap
BL and CT " yesss, Yesss"
JA " and by the way how do you think those boys are going to vote" slap slap slap
BL and CT "YES YES YES YES!!!!!"
JA " that's not what I want to here my little puppets, next time no foreplay it's going in cold" slap slap slap

That would be a yes vote for me

Salty Pirate said:
I just held the phone to BL's and CT's mouth during their last meeting with Jerry Atkins and let them vote for me. Here is how the meeting went. CT and BL bent over the desk with JA in in the driver seat.

JA " you little puppet bitches are going to get me my pay cuts aren't you" slap slap slap
BL CT " yesss yesss yesss"
JA " don't even think about asking for a reach around until you get those cuts you hear me" slap slap slap
BL and CT " yes yes yessss"
JA " and no lube either until you get those cuts, you here what I'm saying boy" slap slap slap
BL and CT " yesss, Yesss"
JA " and by the way how do you think those boys are going to vote" slap slap slap
BL and CT "YES YES YES YES!!!!!"
JA " that's not what I want to here my little puppets, next time no foreplay it's going in cold" slap slap slap

That would be a yes vote for me
Ok, yes or no vote, this post is just wrong.... :puke:

I guess I'm #45 YES!!!!

Without a doubt, YES!!

Everyone needs to vote for themselves, but if you vote NO I'll hunt you down. not really, well maybe. ;)
Now is the time to stand united, vote yes and send a clear message to mismanagement.

Although I agree with the overall sentiments of your post, Saltypirate, I must say, I wish I hadn't read it. And I second the :puke: of MarineGrunt and raise you one more :puke:

-Blucher

Blucher said:
Although I agree with the overall sentiments of your post, Saltypirate, I must say, I wish I hadn't read it. And I second the :puke: of MarineGrunt and raise you one more :puke:

-Blucher
That post is for BL and CT to read, them maybe the next time they look in the mirror they will see the spineless sellout snakes that they have become in order to get their bonus. I made $29,000 last year and they think that is to much. Some of us risked our lives, no exaggeration, flying BS midnight freight it some stapled and glued together sh!t box to get the experience need for this job and 30k is to much. If the picture I painted offends it is because it is oh so TRUE, THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back