• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Electronic Strike Ballot is Here!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I was a bit disappointed to not have the "Let's burn the Mutha Down" option, I am quite content with "In Favor".

To all else, Why do you guys still insist on responding to SH, "AvoiceofReason" ? He told me shortly after he was hired here that he uses this webboard to understand the issues of our pilots.

We must not cave!!!!!! I simply do not buy the concessions with record profits. Find a new song. If our very survival is on the line, then sign me up for a paycut and that Saturday afternoon volunteer plane wash. But, you can shove it up the sphinkter when you hand out almost a million to the puppet prez and ask me to pay for it.

AVoiceOfReason said:
I voted NO last night after listening to the ALPA call. ALPA couldn't even answer our question about strike benefits. This isn't a game, and if you can't answer a simple question about stike benefits when your asking me to walk away from my job, then you don't get my vote.

Well, if you even participated in this call, I'm sure they didn't just brush you off about strike benefits. I'm sure they know, or at least could have given you an idea, and would have given you an answer Scott, but you didn't really participate now did you? At the very least they would have gotten back to you on this. Vote NO, if you're even eligble, that's your decision.

Voted IN FAVOR!

Last edited:
you dont vote according to "benefits" you vote based on the fact that we are being held at gun point and about to be robbed. Your vote should represent all the people that walked the line before you so you could have this job in the first place, and all the people that will come after you so that you can retire with your head up someday... not to mention your income, your family, your pride, your profession, your hard work for the last 20+ years, etc....

Unofficially 92-2 IN FAVOR to date.

I've been to Tutt's meeting and partcipated in the ALPA conference call. I've heard both sides (multiple times) on the issues and made my decision accordingly. I'm glad I'm in the majority.

Latest resources

Back