ASA drunk flight attendant cancels flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
U.G.L.Y.
damn she ugly. Yep, that's ASA, time to hire some hot fa's.

CNN reporting: "the stewardess may have been drunk, but it could have been attributed to a diabetic comber"

If she was hot the captain wouldn't of turned her in!

Ok, please forgive me I'm a little confused. Was she actually taken off in a stretcher? The news report said her b.a.c. was .032. That's not only under the driving limit, that's under the arbitrary .04 faa legal limit. I don't understand, how would someone be so stumbling drunk with a blood alcohol content of .032? Isn't that like accidentally swallowing some listerene in the morning?

Please enlighten me, I'm tired (not drunk)

Any insights as to why the flight left the gate? If the CA smelled it before the flight, why leave? After leaving and door shut, how does the flight crew know the FA is drinking? Wild riot in the back when the pax realize she's drinking for free and they're not!

Any insights as to why the flight left the gate? If the CA smelled it before the flight, why leave? After leaving and door shut, how does the flight crew know the FA is drinking? Wild riot in the back when the pax realize she's drinking for free and they're not!

Where are you reading that the flight left the gate?

Latest resources

Back