• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA drunk flight attendant cancels flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are we sure that wasn't really Brittany Spears?

Puck Mugger - share the story.

Did the captain not realize she was drunk before they boarded passengers?

I mean, we are not talking about alcohol on the breath...she was too drunk to walk off the plane.

It'll be all over the joint by lunch tomorrow. No need to spread gory details in here. I hope she gets the help she needs. It would be nice if we could have avoided the bad press.

Yeah...but was she hot?

Yeah...but was she hot?

NO!!!! :puke: Check out her pic in the 1st post.

Drinking J.D on the job. I guess I cant really blame her. If I was an ASA FA I'd have to hit the bottles myself!

Seriously, she has one serious problem.

UG!!! She's fugly..........

When did we hire Lindsay Lohan? Wow! Didn't we have a DFW FA quit in LEX also? She ended up not showing up for the morning flight back to DFW, she rented a car and drove home! What on earth goes on in that horse land up there???

When did we hire Lindsay Lohan? Wow! Didn't we have a DFW FA quit in LEX also? She ended up not showing up for the morning flight back to DFW, she rented a car and drove home! What on earth goes on in that horse land up there???

Thats actually happened quite a few times.

Business as usual.

Public safety officers at Blue Grass Airport reported Sarah Mills, 26, told the Delta captain "You're dead" as she was removed from the plane Sunday afternoon. Court documents said she smelled heavily of alcohol and admitted drinking whiskey onboard.

This gets better by the second !!

Latest resources

Back