• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Dispatcher Here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I appreciate the reply, I was just curious because even as late as last night at approx. 8:30 pm (Sunday). We got one of those messages stating comm check and asking for position on the way back from PIT. I, along with many others, are paranoid that some fed is just looking to bust us ALL. I just did not think they would be there last night, especially on a weekend. So I guess my next ? is, have you all had the feds up there at night and/or a weekend?

No, but the com check sheets are turned in by the dispatcher...so if its a "negative contact" no matter what time of day..they have the information to follow up as needed.

Ya Larry's a good guy. Things are good once the last 2 DX's show up we'll have 11. It's nice not to be surrounded by a bunch of old embittered TWU grandpas who only think of themselves. Pay is great a lot more than I ever would've made at OO. Most importantly I've made some very nice FA contacts already.

That reminds me, I'll have to tell KO'B what you think of him as his "grandpa" cronies you speak of.

Latest resources

Back