• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Utilization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's what I want to know. And for those in the know, do the rigs kick in for the day or two you spend in the hotel, or is only if you fly that day? Thanks.

Have the rigs been implemented yet??

As I understand it, the rigs will not be implemented until the January 2008 bid cycle (effectively February 1). Once in effect, the minimum day credit applies to calendar days away from domicile, including full days at the hotel.

I believe duty rigs start Jan 30 (1st day of Feb Schedule) or if they start earlier the underblock ends then too.

Where will one be will able to see the credit for the day/trip? Will it be on Flica when bidding? Also, for the gurus, will rigs be applicable toward the 75 hrs when trying to bid for a vacation month?

Where will one be will able to see the credit for the day/trip? Will it be on Flica when bidding? Also, for the gurus, will rigs be applicable toward the 75 hrs when trying to bid for a vacation month?

They're supposed to be listing sick credits on our pay checks too. They don't. I called in sick, and even scheduling said they had no idea how much sick time I had. Then they put me down sick unpaid. Nice.

Well I just got the FLO 4day put onto my reserve schedule. That is fine with me I guess. Flo is 4.5 hours from home in atl. I now have new yrs eve and day off. at 1.60 an hour plus time off that scheduling would have broken it off in my a** anyway. All I can say is thanks I will enjoy the time with my new fiancee in atl

They're supposed to be listing sick credits on our pay checks too. They don't. I called in sick, and even scheduling said they had no idea how much sick time I had. Then they put me down sick unpaid. Nice.

§14.F. Accrued Sick Leave Credit Report
The Company will provide an automated system for reporting sick leave usage and accrued sick leave as described in §14.F. within twelve (12) months of the date of signing. The Company will provide an individual report with semi-annual updates until the automated system described in § 14.F. is in place. The first individual report will be provided within thirty (30) days of the date of signing.

It used to be on CrewWeb when we had that, and also at the bottom of the final schedules. Neither one has sick time listed now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back