• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Utilization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard the flight attendents were close to a coontract. Seems the company will make a deal if only they agree to PBS.

Flight attendants said they would consider it ONLY if they were allowed to pick the vendor.

Can anyone else confirm this?

It could be good for us if this happens. We all know PBS is coming, better to have the "good" software than the cheapest, which is what ASA/Skywest would use left to their own.

I can't say about the flight attendents but... LOA 7 PBS

(loosely quoted) "within six months following the conclusion of the new contract, the union and the company will meet regrding PBS
While neither party commits to reaching an agreement on PBS both parties will make their best effort to work together."

I heard the flight attendents were close to a coontract. Seems the company will make a deal if only they agree to PBS.

Flight attendants said they would consider it ONLY if they were allowed to pick the vendor.

Can anyone else confirm this?

It could be good for us if this happens. We all know PBS is coming, better to have the "good" software than the cheapest, which is what ASA/Skywest would use left to their own.

And how would letting Jeannie and the AFA affect our future be a good thing? Have you ever read their contract? Have you ever met an FA who thought it was good?

No, letting AFA "pick the vendor" would NOT be good for us.

Latest resources

Back