• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew food

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard there is crew food at asa now.. can anyone veryify?

They are mini meals. They are to get you through a tight turn so on the next you can get some lunch or whatever. I like them. They are useful and come in handy when you need them.

Trojan

Take your pick to you want the cat food (tuna) or the doggy treats (beef jerky). But you can't beat the gouda flavored processed cheese. Yum

At least you guys get something, at Skyway in the Beech the company wouldn't even allow us to grab a company provided (only for the Dork jet) water bottle on 8 leg days, in the summer. We would have loved to have some crappy crew meals thrown at us, hell even some midwest cookies would have been nice.

Dont worry...they will be gone soon! Almost every single time I pick up a plane from another crew going to the hotel....at least one of the flight attendants takes a crew meal with them to the hotel. Or even better....we have a 2 hour break in ATL....I leave to go grab some Moe's and come back to find the FA in the back eating a crew meal. I say something to them everytime and just get a dirty look. I have submitted RIF's everytime I see this happen (without specific names mentioned of coarse, not trying to throw anyone under the bus). I realize the FA's aren't paid for crap....but we have to stop them from thinking these crew meals are theirs to take to the hotel, have on 2 hour breaks, and to take home with them or we are going to lose the crew meals. I think the crew meals are an outstanding idea and I have utilized them many times on short turns. I do not want to see these go away.

Is anyone else noticing the FA's taking the crew meals?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back