Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ohplease! said:
BULLLLLSHIIIITTTT!

Just because you do it, don't assume we all do it. I define the out and in times as the contract specifies. Nothing more and nothing less. What you are doing is not only stealing but falsifying a legal document. Don't get me wrong. If there's any company that deserves to be stolen from it's "you know who", and I honestly couldn't care less what you do or don't do with the times. It makes no difference to me. However, do not presume to tell the world how I call my times.

FmrFreightDog said:
Just because you do it, don't assume we all do it. I define the out and in times as the contract specifies. Nothing more and nothing less. What you are doing is not only stealing but falsifying a legal document. Don't get me wrong. If there's any company that deserves to be stolen from it's "you know who", and I honestly couldn't care less what you do or don't do with the times. It makes no difference to me. However, do not presume to tell the world how I call my times.
see previous post......

You harp on and on about how profitable your little combined airline is yet you refuse profit sharing? Why?

Ever met an Atlas pilot?

Voice-

How do you suggest ALPA (local) shows that the management team had better bargain with them? You say you speak for yourself, but a collective bargaining agency represents you. You're not giving up your Civil Liberties when you say they speak for you; instead you are telling management to bargain with your elected negotiators. What other way do you propose to accomplish a new fair contract? Or are you just one who sits on the sides and berates everyone else but is too inept to do anything?

We pilots do not negotiate contracts at ASA on an individual basis; therefore, your collective bargaining agency speaks for you until you vote them out.

:rolleyes:Voice...most profit sharing can be pulled at anytime, IF the company feels like they are not making enough money/profit out of the deal. And then where will you be.....sitting there asking WHY ALPA got you into this deal. With the crappy way ASA works, NO WAY am I going to put MY MONEY in THEIR IDIOTIC hands!! NO WAY!

Profit sharing blows. It's just another G.O. scam designed to pressure the gate, ramp and tower goons to push the limits of incompetence.

Add two more bags, biottchh!

TMCAT,

I have to agree wif ya. ASA Mis-management cannot seem to keeps bags from being lost or misplaced. How does one expect to get any DOLLA, DOLLA, BLING from these YooHoo's?

Eastern's unions agreed to a system at one point that called for variable pay, something like 97-103% of their base pay rate. It varied on corporate profits and other targets. Guess what, they never paid out anything over 97%.

Taking a paycut and allowing for profit sharing to bring us back up is nothing but foolish. Our MEC knows this, and they're the ones that do the negotiating.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back