• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA contract PROGRESS!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:cool:100% Retro or I ain't signing! That along with a big raise and QOL! You can take your profit sharing and shove it! Give me 2-3 dollars more an hour and I will do my OWN SHARING!!!!!

Voice....Shut Your YAP!! If I have to pull this car over, someone is going to be getting a fat lip!!:mad:

Tomct said:
:cool:100% Retro or I ain't signing! That along with a big raise and QOL! You can take your profit sharing and shove it! Give me 2-3 dollars more an hour and I will do my OWN SHARING!!!!!

Voice....Shut Your YAP!! If I have to pull this car over, someone is going to be getting a fat lip!!:mad:

Why is ALPA so opposed to profit sharing? After ALPA likes pointing out how profitable we are. If we are so profitable, then what's the problem? Sorry Tomct, this is one ALPA member who won't "shut my YAP". You diehard ALPA guys just can't handle it when the membership questions it's leadership.

Its refreshing to see not everyone buys the "my MEC speaks for me" garbage. You pay the dues you can darn well speak for yourselves. Most of these guys on here rant for hours about the amount of skill, intelligence, and sheer ability it takes to be an airline pilot. If all pilots possess all these qualities then why is the union treating everyone like we are in the special olympics? We can all speak for ourself. Any offer presented by management at any airline should be put up to vote by the pilots. If they don't like the TA it wont pass anyway. Pretty soon ALPA is gonna get so controlling we will need their permission to goto the bathroom. "MY MEC PEES FOR ME" is probably the next propoganda sticker due out. Also you ASA guys really are quite hypocritical. You harp on and on about how profitable your little combined airline is yet you refuse profit sharing? Why? The current contract that every regional has for jet feed is fee for departure. Theres no way to be unprofitable unless you cancel an insane amount of flights every single day. Now if the fee for departure is ever eliminated at the regionals I can see your argument. It appears the fee for departure is here to stay.

AVoiceOfReason said:
Why is ALPA so opposed to profit sharing? After ALPA likes pointing out how profitable we are. If we are so profitable, then what's the problem? Sorry Tomct, this is one ALPA member who won't "shut my YAP". You diehard ALPA guys just can't handle it when the membership questions it's leadership.

Let see.

1. The company lies about our on time performance to help their pocket book.

2. The ramp in ATL has improved very little over the last 17 years that I have been here. After 17 years you would think that some one could fix it.

3. On time performance is also apart of the profit sharing.

4. Harvard studies show that profit sharing is a loosing game for the employees.

I don't have to question our ALPA leadership. Hell, this is a simple business transaction and it's a dog.

D'Angelo said:
"MY MEC PEES FOR ME"

You mean "Freddy B" pees for you!" And in return you wash his car, clean his pool, cut the yard and walk the dog at his 1.3 million dollar house in CVG.

Your about as smart as a brick.

www. said:
You mean "Freddy B" pees for you!" And in return you wash his car, clean his pool, cut the yard and walk the dog at his 1.3 million dollar house in CVG.

Your about as smart as a brick.

You guys again give me way too much credit. Ive never even met fred personally. I honestly dont know what kind of guy he is. I pee for myself and speak for myself. I simply voted the TA in. Obviously enough people agreed with me, im certainly not the only one that elected to save the company. You will never be able to make everyone including the vocal minority happy. You could give them $150/hr to fly the RJ and theyd still find something to whine about. Whining is just in a lot of pilots blood. Anyway have fun letting your MEC pee for you. Im pretty sure ill be seeing the stickers out in full force soon. "MY MEC PEES FOR ME." ALPO would just love to control everyone like that. You see ALPO hates people who actually can and will speak for themselves. Can you imagine the $hit stained pants theyll have to clean when the decertification drives start happening. People arent quite ready yet but someday.

Last edited:
www. said:
Let see.

1. The company lies about our on time performance to help their pocket book.
and we ALL lie about out and in times to help our pocket book....whats your point?

Profit sharing? I'll takes a Dolla or three in my pockets any day over a note that promises me the same. I aint trustin' NOBODY. Homie... gimme my monies.

ohplease! said:
and we ALL lie about out and in times to help our pocket book....whats your point?

Sir, I call them as they are. I don't lower myself to their standards or sub standards.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back