• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA confirms details for Air Mekong

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup.. That usually last a good 30 minutes 'til the Q & A portion. Then you have to switch to taking a shot every time some bimbo calls in and embarrasses herself with a question about the "china" flying or something else way over her head. Have fun!
While listening to her crackberry go off and being distracted....uhm uhhhh uhhhh uhmmm.......yeah way to go lady.

Don't think it was automated. I sent in the resume and wrote a note to the lady with a couple of questions and got a personalized response in less than an hour.

I'm not saying the lady is automated and can't respond to emails. I'm just saying she sent emails to all of those who expressed interest. So if you got a resumè request, I wouldn't start feeling special about yourself. Meer formality.

Everyone who filled out a form got a resume request. How would they even be able to evaluate you with the info they had? Everyone will send in a resume and then they'll go from there.

Everyone who filled out a form got a resume request. How would they even be able to evaluate you with the info they had? Everyone will send in a resume and then they'll go from there.

Yep. And CR7 pilots will be chosen first to avoid extra costs. Also, interviews are conducted via Skype.

Latest resources

Back