• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA confirms details for Air Mekong

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone who filled out a form got a resume request. How would they even be able to evaluate you with the info they had? Everyone will send in a resume and then they'll go from there.

They've already evaluated us. We went through the interview process to get hired at ASA. We're just re-interviewing for a job within a job. I'm sure they'll have an idea for who go's and who doesn't before we even show up for the interview. It's just a matter if you're on the good boy or bad boy list. I'm sure knowing some GO insiders would help the cause too.

They've already evaluated us. We went through the interview process to get hired at ASA. We're just re-interviewing for a job within a job. I'm sure they'll have an idea for who go's and who doesn't before we even show up for the interview. It's just a matter if you're on the good boy or bad boy list. I'm sure knowing some GO insiders would help the cause too.

Well I hope you get out here so we can hang! First few rounds of "333" are on me!

I have flown over, into and within Viet Nam. I hope they put together a good international procedures course for those going over. It is different flying over here for sure.

BTW, use the travel allowance to explore Asia! The Wife and I got back Tuesday night from 6 nights in Boracay, Philippines. The most beautiful beaches on the planet!

Cheers!

What does everyone think of the updates? The Q&A was still vague. No pay to move your stuff. So are you supposed to pack what you need in one or two suitcases? I didn't think they would move your whole apt., or house for that matter, but I thought they might cover 500 lbs or something. $800 for a 1-2 bedroom western apt...wow. They will cover Visa costs for you and the fam. but if you want to bring a wife and some kids then you got to pay to get them there....

Goat

it's pretty thin considering the fact this job is in a third-world country half way around the globe. doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. Heck, they aren't even setting up housing, just reviewing contracts that someone (you) will have to set up, probably sight unseen. ASA probably won't grant you any extra time to go over there to scope it out either. Hmmm.

Hi!

Just saw two EMB-145 jobs at $9.0K/mo. plus a lot of other goodies.

ALL of the reputable contracts, like this one, pay all of your local taxes/work permits/immigration, etc., etc., etc.

cliff
LFW

Are the other Vietnamese regional carriers paying their employees' income taxes?

ALL of the reputable contracts, like this one, pay all of your local taxes/work permits/immigration, etc., etc., etc.

We are already the lowest paid professionals of all industrialized nations, now we are going for the lowest at the third world too?

Latest resources

Back