Asa Cnc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crash Pad

Will someone please put these guys back on line. Extensions left and right and we have able bodied pilots not flying.

They get another paid three months off and we are getting our balls kicked in by scheduling.

Will someone please put these guys back on line. Extensions left and right and we have able bodied pilots not flying.

They get another paid three months off and we are getting our balls kicked in by scheduling.
actually Yngve is back on line and doing duty on the CNC.

Talk about something you know something about. Oh, That is little or nothing, I forgot.

Way to go buttwipe. Blame pilots for Management's misdeeds!!!

The best part of you went out with all the other hospital waste!!!!

We must be incredibly short. Prelims had another 22 upgrades on it. No telling how many the finals will have. And I cant remember the last time i finished a trip and there wasnt a call scheduling message.

You are a TOTAL IDIOT! Obviously you have not been here very long and know NOTHING about what you are saying! The CNC busted a move trying to get our JackAzz mgmnt to get the deal done...but I, along with the rest of the pilot group are not willing to get SCREWED just to get a deal done! We are not giving in ANYMORE!!!!!:angryfire Release us....Release us....Release us!!!

I think our CNC deserves a year off free from any company duty after putting up with this crap for 4+ years.

Crash Pad, thanks for helping carry the load though. This company wouldn't be where it is today without your sacrifice.

I get it. We don't want the CNC members flying because they could get fired in a management move to subdue the pilots.

I think I speak for a lot of pilots when I say I'm OK with that. I want a line pilot in negotiations. Not some guy who flew a EMB-120 four years ago.

Just out of curiosity what hardships has the CNC had to put up with. They go to negotiate nothing happens they go home and say "this is frustrating" then crack a beer and make sure the check cashed. I will happily take any their places and deliver you the same result.

You are a TOTAL IDIOT! Obviously you have not been here very long and know NOTHING about what you are saying! The CNC busted a move trying to get our JackAzz mgmnt to get the deal done...but I, along with the rest of the pilot group are not willing to get SCREWED just to get a deal done! We are not giving in ANYMORE!!!!!:angryfire Release us....Release us....Release us!!!

Tomct you my friend are AWESOME! Clearly you speak for THE PILOT GROUP and make us proud TO have such a well spoken comunicator on our side.

I am voting NO unless we GET: $20,000 signing bonus, $33 an hour first year pay, 1 2 3 rule on OVERNIGHTS, 70% pay raise on the 50 and 15% on the 70, minimum 27 days off, NO PBS, NO UGLY FA's!

BURN IT DOWN you dumbazz pilots!!!!! Until you BLEED ALPA you will always be POOP to me!!!!!

We must be incredibly short. Prelims had another 22 upgrades on it. No telling how many the finals will have. And I cant remember the last time i finished a trip and there wasnt a call scheduling message.

So you regularly get extended, more than twice a month? Or are you on reserve?

Latest resources

Back