• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA = Clownshow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA has nothing to do with this one. Sorry. We do not need to help this one along. It falls apart all by itself.

Got to love it. If DAL does not take a lot of this flying in house, they deserve what they are going to get. ASA is a joke.

So let me get this straight... you leave ASA, go to Delta, and now all of a sudden you think Delta should take back our flying and shut down ASA? What's going on over there? Do the double breasted jackets suddenly turn you into an a$$hole?

So let me get this straight... you leave ASA, go to Delta, and now all of a sudden you think Delta should take back our flying and shut down ASA? What's going on over there? Do the double breasted jackets suddenly turn you into an a$$hole?
I think so with his perfect hair.....

Some of you guys really need to consider getting an Ipod...

It would be good for your blood pressure...seriously!

Some of you guys really need to consider getting an Ipod...

It would be good for your blood pressure...seriously!

I already have one. I keep it in my backpack next to my hair gel and Top Gun DVD.

Ok, this thread is called ASA "Clownshow" , so where is the guy with the "BL the Clown" avatar?! He should post here just to get that clown picture in this thread. :D

Ok, this thread is called ASA "Clownshow" , so where is the guy with the "BL the Clown" avatar?! He should post here just to get that clown picture in this thread. :D

They probably figured out who he was and promoted (demoted?) him to a management position. The new VP of Flight Cancellations.

We sat on the ramp the other night for 45 minutes. I watched my flight home(last one out ) push back and taxi away without me on it. The best part was there were no hotels available due to the B-Ball games. Love it.

No the double breasted jacket did not make me an a$$hole. I think I was that before hand.
Look at the facts guys. We grew like gang busters in 02-04. We were taking all of the thin main line routes. I predict that, IF DAL management cannot budge scope a lot of ASA and all of DCI's current flying will be brought back in house with a 190 size aircraft. Not all of it, but most of it. The pendulum is swinging the other direction.
Delta also knows that the next battle for the airlines is customer service. All cost structures are relatively equal. Now if will come down to the most bang for the buck. If DAL and SKW cannot fix this problem, they know that there is one solution. Bring the flying back to the main line where there is more quality control. Come one. We ranked last in every possible category. Every one says we are a joke, not just me. The place could be a great place to work, but the fact is that no one cares to make the difference, no should we until we have a good CBA in our hands.
Delta is now making decisions for our future with out notifying anyone here. It is like they have given up hope. When people in the Go are starting to get scared, it should make all of us take note. I know I have.

That'd be awesome if Delta took back most of our flying. It might hurt some newhire FO's and those captains who are lifers here, but for the majority, more mainline jobs is great.

Latest resources

Back