• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Closes LAX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The past two years have not been easy for hundreds of ASA people affected by major change at our airline. In that time, we’ve asked some of our people to move from Dallas, from Salt Lake City and now, from Los Angeles, to support the routes Delta asks us to fly. Through it all, the spirit of ASA people has been obvious through your passion for flying and customer service.

My sincere gratitude goes out to each and every ASA team member dealing with the changes being made daily to strengthen our airline – especially those directly affected by today’s news. Your flexibility and continued support of our airline will help ASA move closer to achieving our vision of becoming the most trusted and respected regional airline.

Thank you for what you do every day for ASA and for each other.

-Bryan

And the market says ASA pilots cant be paid more? Yeah! Right!
Medeco

And what exactly is this spirit that BL speaks of? This guy really has no read on the pulse of this pilot group.

The only Spirit around here is the Sweetwater 420 I'm about to consume.

At least I'm smarter than an airline CEO, we are taking my wife's car.

(and if someone says there is nothing good about Atlanta, they haven't tried the local hippie brew)

our mgmt said in a weekly voicemail that it will be announced early next week. No details where mentioned all he said was the rumors we have been hearing are pretty much true. FWIW

BL and his boys are going to lose a lot of people their jobs including his bc they don't know how treat their employees right. What a shame.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back