• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Closes LAX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BL and his boys are going to lose a lot of people their jobs including his bc they don't know how treat their employees right. What a shame.

Got that right BL and SH are completely worthless and have zero leadership skills. I felt so strongly about this I quit on the spot last Thursday with nothing lined up. ASA crews are good people unfortunately the management sucks. This is company's demise is not far off. Good luck to all the pilots.

Well that clown Tutt was here for all of two hours. He completly blaimed Delta for the whole thing. "We were not given the proper recources" This place is a joke. I wish I would have handed out hockey masks, and baseball bats to all the f.a's and pilots. Then opened ops door and gone to town on him.

I call B.S. they knew all this would happen. F-ING idiots!!

Why the heck is there an agreement for the CVG flying and ASA sends hundreds of "spirit of ASA" people to LA and they don't get an agreement or provide any support?

I wish Skippidy Barnett had just stayed here, instead of his A*S Clown protege. At least we would have folded sooner instead of, drawing it out and making so many people waste their money moving around the country every couple of months. We work for a company (used loosely) run by MORONS.

If it is us, Xjet, then I know we can be successful out there. We already do most of the Mexico flying for Continental. So we will see what happens. I hate it when people get dumped/shifted like this though. I wish you guys luck. For a lot of ExpressJet guys the losing 25% of the flying from CAL can be a blessing in disguise because it is giving us more base options.

Good luck to all...

If it is us, Xjet, then I know we can be successful out there. We already do most of the Mexico flying for Continental. So we will see what happens. I hate it when people get dumped/shifted like this though. I wish you guys luck. For a lot of ExpressJet guys the losing 25% of the flying from CAL can be a blessing in disguise because it is giving us more base options.

Good luck to all...

It wasn't an issue of ASA being not able to do the flying (we probably serve the second amount of Mexican destinations after you guys, not that it matters, plus we have overwater certification, etc.), but rather our management's inability to provide the services an operation of this type needed. They didn't even want a crew base in LAX until they realized they boxed themselves in a corner with the closure of SLC. We didn't have maintenance out there, rather we used SkyWest's in PSP. Also, our management refused to put a spare aircraft out there for such a small operation, and it's not like one could easily be shifted over from ATL in any reasonable amount of time.

You guys will be successful out there assuming you provide for the services you need to run an airline, which I'm sure you will. How long you guys are out there (it's no secret the bookings on these flights are pretty weak) is anybody's guess.

Actually, the bookings were on a steady climb. This is just another "MisManaged" situation that BL and SH are trying to blame on someone else. I am so tired of all of their BS and let see.....how much money are we going to P!SS away on this moving pay? Gee, let me think! These ASSCLOWNS don't even deserve a title. This Company SUCKS! JA is right there with them! Just another DirtBag @ssHole trying to break the UNION...AINT GONNA HAPPEN THERE JA!! Our Pilot group HAS a BACKBONE!!!

Look for a CVG base to be announced prior to the closing date of LAX.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back