ASA classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flighttrainer

I've read on past posts of a second Nov. class (Nov 18th??) and possible Dec. classes. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Has anyone been called for these classes yet?
Thanks in Advance!

I am in the pool and haven't heard anything yet. I called on Friday. They still were not sure about the Nov 18th class. The training dept was backed up.
I don't know if anyone has been called. I haven't.

I am also in the pool. I can only confirm that KFpilot recieved the same info I did. I think that they(pilotrecruitment) get the word sometime about 3 weeks prior to the date of class.All the ASA poolies please let this thread know when you hear a call and date,please!!!

well Medeco.....I guess we should hear something this week if there is a Nov 18th class. According to the letter.." min. 2 week notice for a class date"

KFpilot,

I hope so. That is if WE are selected out of the pool. No telling but one thing is for sure, I won't turn it down if it is one days notice.

According to Dec prelim award, there are a dozen or so slots to be filled by a Nov 2 class to be online March 1. I can't remember the exact numbers but they were split between the Brasillia and the CRJ and they were all in DFW. I am too far removed to know when the calls go out.

Update,

I put a call in today to Captain Boyd, she says the only class in Nov. will be the 4th, and the next expected class is Dec. but no date given.

Let me know if anyone hears different.

Medeco

I also called today. I guess they are trying for a Dec 2nd class. Everything is soo backed up.
I was told there are about 50 people in the pool right now. That they are not scheduling anymore interviews after Nov. (until things get caught up..)

KFpilot,

Thanks for the info, after i posted this last onthey were I was speaking on the phone with a friend in class right now. He had heard and can see that they are backed up in training, I think they are short instructors. He also heard they would push the class back about 2 weeks so Dec. 2nd sounds right. I was surprised to hear that only 50 people are in the pool the way they were interviewing at FSI for a while. With about 25 per class that should mean our wait won't be too long, but i am ready now!

Where do you live? State?

Latest resources

Back