• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA and the USAir Hudson:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm, like, just as for-real as you are! If you can, like, substantiate the claim that you aren't a dude...we'd love to hear that evidence. Otherwise, you should be ashamed of yourself for leading everyone on.

Attack me with stupidity all you want. You still didn't answer the question.

Hi, back on topic... a thought....

MAYBE ASA puts new guidelines in place to keep us safe? MAYBE they are doing what they should do and learning from other's mistakes. Maybe they're looking out for our well being

...just a thought

The rule that states FI is not a democracy. I have about 10 emails from members reporting your posts in numerous threads. If you continue to give grief to our members, you leave me with no choice.

Stop being a child and do something constructive with your time. Like reading a book or going for a walk. Or perhaps some exercise. :)

Thank you!

I am sure everyone has seen them.. those little black plastic devises you put on the front of your car that makes a noise that deer can hear to scare them off the road on front of you??

The FAA could have these added to the radome of each and every aircraft.. !!! :)

Well, atleast Santa Claus will be safe on Christmas Eve then. ;)

Ignition Cont.....ON

Airspeed.....240 KIAS Minimum....

....oh nevermind.........:rolleyes:

Amen to that Metro.
you're right as he did everything right.
I am interested what an rj would do on the water though. Hmm, I'm thinking sink like a rock because there are no slides in the front.. oops
Glub Glub everyone..

Latest resources

Back