• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Alpa Proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You two clowns ever think that I'm not who you think? Didn't think so.

Actually, my comments were just about MP in general. I don't think you are MP. I think you are Hoser's alter-ego.... which is disappointing to say the least...

At one time we were on the same side...... you are just do deep into the ALPA koolaid now....

Just strike and send me an address where i can send you my support.

You two clowns ever think that I'm not who you think? Didn't think so.

So not only are you too big a pu$$ to insult me to my face, you're too big a pu$$ to admit who you are? Scared?

Actually, my comments were just about MP in general. I don't think you are MP. I think you are Hoser's alter-ego.... which is disappointing to say the least...

At one time we were on the same side...... you are just do deep into the ALPA koolaid now....

Nope, wrong Joey, but man you're getting close!

Man...........

I'm starting to be embarrassed to work here! You guys behave like little children on a message board. It's no wonder this pilot group cannot get anything accomplished!

why dont you guys have it out in the LEC meeting today. I'll bring the cow bell for the rounds to be signaled every 3 min. Somebody else bring the hot babe ring chick with big tahtahs.

Really guys, you two need to take this elsewhere, and stop making others think this is how all ASA pilots talk to each other when they dissagree.

I look forward to each of you calling each other out today at the meeting.

I'll bring my Protec helmet too, and be the referee.

Medeco

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back