• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Alpa Proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's called fighting fire with fire. I'm tired of WWW.'s and others constant character assinations on me.

And which posts are you talking about? Please, point them out.

I don't need to participate as you have claimed. You have your hands full with other people and I much rather sit back and watch.

And by the way, I supported you several years ago when others were ready to through you out. You want to talk, you have my number.

That's true on all points, except his assertion that he doesn't care about ALPA people bashing him. When Bob Arnold made a snide comment behind his back about him sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, and he got upset and quit. So obviously he does care.

You have everything correct except... That was not the reason nor the statement made.

Oh, you're so hurting my bobblehead feelings...........punk.

JP sent me a 'threatening' message after the above post I made. Ooh so sorry JP that I hurt your little bitty feelings. I promise I won't do it again as long as you promise not to bet me up. Anyone wnat to see it? :)

JP sent me a 'threatening' message after the above post I made. Ooh so sorry JP that I hurt your little bitty feelings. I promise I won't do it again as long as you promise not to bet me up. Anyone wnat to see it? :)

PMs are just that. PMs. Don't lower yourself to the level of "Fighting Irish" and post private messages on the board.

Here's the message I sent him:

I'm a punk? Betcha you're too much a pu$$y to tell me THAT to my face. Whatever Pearson.

Be careful attacking a "Jetdi Captain"...

Pearson's MO is to take cheap personal shots.... at least he isn't the Communication Chairman anymore.... some things are improving....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back