AS New Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
757s are narrowbodies.

Well, we fly it in the same category as 767s, and we are getting 757-300s with this merger. I would have to say those are a lot larger than 739s....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Well, we fly it in the same category as 767s, and we are getting 757-300s with this merger. I would have to say those are a lot larger than 739s....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Using that logic, AS pilots should be fenced off the dc9. My career expectations don't include flying ancient airplanes in the Midwest.

Doesn't matter, Gen'l. A narrowbody is a narrowbody is a narrowbody.

Sounds like a familiar uniform..........maybe I'll be going to Sitka soon! Ah Yeah BOOOOYYYYYY!

Bye Bye--General Lee
You would have loved it yesterday and today!!
Low vis,snow windy. etc. Great stuff. Had a 50K windshear in JNU lastnight. Real good stuff.

Using that logic, AS pilots should be fenced off the dc9. My career expectations don't include flying ancient airplanes in the Midwest.

Did you ever fly a 737-400 into ORD? They started that route flying those. So, I guess your career expectations do include flying ancient airplanes into the Midwest. You just never know....

Bye Bye--General Lee

You would have loved it yesterday and today!!
Low vis,snow windy. etc. Great stuff. Had a 50K windshear in JNU lastnight. Real good stuff.

Sounds like you COULD be the guy we NEED to go regularly to Grand Forks, Bismark, and Flint. There is some NASTY weather out there too.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sounds like you COULD be the guy we NEED to go regularly to Grand Forks, Bismark, and Flint. There is some NASTY weather out there too.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Can you say Clueless ! ?? !! Has no idea what he would be in for in Southeast. You would be caught with your pants down ! Oh what an awful thought !

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back