• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS New Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think we have 2 threads going here. One is the rumor of a new uniform, which may or may not be true, but could be based in fact with the customer survey they recently completed, and MEA's quote of GB. The other is a purely speculative discussion of the merits of a merger with DAL, which no executive would discuss until the day after it was done.

The Alaska/Delta merger is in the works. So how's this SLI going to work, again?

I expect the DAL pilots will insist on fences around the widebodies.

Considering route structures, this would make a lot of sense, for DAL at least. I think most ALK pilots would prefer to remain independent and code share with DAL though.

I expect AK pilots to insist fences on West coast bases then !!! You can get the best of both worlds !! Sorry General !!

Looked at all the company info and nothing about the Uniforms. I hope we don't change them.

Last edited:
We are getting new uniforms this spring. Black, double breasted, gold bars, and shirts with wings and name tags. I sure hope the hats are not coming back. Even more then that I hope I am not going to be required to pay for these new duds. And that Alaska is still the name of the company I am working for! When I took the survey this is not what I told them I wanted.

Cool a new outfit to panhandle in!!

How about a fence around the General?

Some people can't handle the truth. Remember, when I am your Captain, the 3rd and 5th beers are on me, and I will split the chicken wings with you (only mild please).

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back