• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS New Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like you COULD be the guy we NEED to go regularly to Grand Forks, Bismark, and Flint. There is some NASTY weather out there too.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Let's see - GFK, BIS, FNT. Yup, yup, yup. SIT, JNU, ADQ. . .yup, yup, yup.

I've done all of those, an no, there is no comparison. I know you won't, but I'll say it anyway: Stop being such a troll.

:rolleyes:

Can you say Clueless ! ?? !! Has no idea what he would be in for in Southeast. You would be caught with your pants down ! Oh what an awful thought !

I didn't read that the same way you did. General Lee stated since the other guy was so good at cold wx ops and wind, he might also be good in Bismark or wherever. If you guys do merge, some of you may have to do that.

Can you say Clueless ! ?? !! Has no idea what he would be in for in Southeast. You would be caught with your pants down ! Oh what an awful thought !

Does ALK fly to Quito? Anywhere in S. America? Africa? Some challenging flying at every airline...not just SE AK!

Unfortunately it only takes one guy being a jerk about an almost sure to not happen SLI to make a lot of other DL guys look like jerks. From another DL guy, thanks Alaska guys and girls for all the friendly jumpseats. You are a class operation.

Unfortunately it only takes one guy being a jerk about an almost sure to not happen SLI to make a lot of other DL guys look like jerks. From another DL guy, thanks Alaska guys and girls for all the friendly jumpseats. You are a class operation.

Don't worry...we all know. I have had nothing but fantastic experiences on the Delta jumpseat...it's too long a story for this thread but one of your crews used their break during a quick turn in LAS and called the duty chief pilot and the DAL/ALPA J/S coordinator to settle a dispute that arrised between me, another jumpseater, and the gate agent. Most crews would not have done that. I was very impressed and appreciative.

Anyway, I am sure if I met GL on a jumpseat I am sure he would seem like a fine gentleman. It's amazing how much some people change when they can hide behind an anonymous pseudonym.

Later

Don't worry...we all know. I have had nothing but fantastic experiences on the Delta jumpseat...it's too long a story for this thread but one of your crews used their break during a quick turn in LAS and called the duty chief pilot and the DAL/ALPA J/S coordinator to settle a dispute that arrised between me, another jumpseater, and the gate agent. Most crews would not have done that. I was very impressed and appreciative.

Anyway, I am sure if I met GL on a jumpseat I am sure he would seem like a fine gentleman. It's amazing how much some people change when they can hide behind an anonymous pseudonym.

Later

Sure I am a nice guy to any jumpseater. As far as hiding behind an anonymous pseudonym, this is an anonymous board. If you want to post your real name, go ahead. Doesn't mean I have to. Some people on here can't handle the truth, and I am here to deliver it. I am also here to provide FREE comedy, and some people on here are intelligent enough to understand it. I am the "Lewis Black" of FI. Don't know him? Look it up.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am the "Lewis Black" of FI. Don't know him? Look it up.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, We thinks a lot of ourselves, don't we? I can see you now, in your "I love me" room. Big E6b watch on. Diplomas on the wall, framed pictures in front of all the airplanes you have flown, models of same airplanes, engraved pilots license from sporty's . Framed kudos letter from airline. Old hats from all past airlines.......

Last edited:
Wow, We thinks a lot of ourselves, don't we? I can see you now, in your "I love me" room. Big E6b watch on. Diplomas on the wall, framed pictures in front of all the airplanes you have flown, models of same airplanes, engraved pilots license from sporty's . Framed kudos letter from airline. Old hats from all past airlines.......

Look at your name on here. Does that describe what you look like? How about a part of you? That is gross. Don't tell anyone about that...... That is something I would NOT brag about....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back