Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are you guys tired of this yet? Time for National list?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You asked for some "lucid" thoughts and you got them.
"lucid" thoughts? no, -more like lucid hallucinations! I asked you to elaborate, elucidate, or articulate on these issues...not hallucinate visions of self-righteous grandeur by "saving the all the poor pilots" from that "evil" generation.
All I got from you is a bunch of slack jaw drivel.
Well, I might agree with you it's drivel but, surely not "slack jaw" drivel...the only thing "slack" around here is, evidently, your gut... ;)
I'm convinced it's simply generational. When it get's right down to it, guys your age won't stick up for everybody. You might be an OK dude on some level, just incredibly selfish.
Well, thanks for cutting me some "slack" there, Flopgut...gosh...I almost feel like this has all been a personal insulting contest or something...Now, how about responding to any specific points I've made about age 65 or NSL.?

...Now, how about responding to any specific points I've made about age 65 or NSL.?

Since you only have 42 posts I went ahead and read them all. I fail to see where you've made any real "specific points"?! You've got the whole mouthy, verbose, gonna squabble thing down pretty good. Seniority is a pretty big deal with you. Your own seniority that is.

Here's a point for you: I work for CAL and I'm familiar with Prater. He and his striker contemporaries act like they are Christ figures. He soaked up strike pay like a fat sponge and never missed a chance to tell anybody who would listen how wrong it was that someone took his seat. So now when this dipsh!t decides age 65 will "happen anyway" he gift wraps it in a neat package that only his little group could really be happy with. He might as well be a scab himself. He's wrecked seniority and he's done nothing in the near term to mitigate his actions. He has hosed the favorable pilot supply and demand dynamics that were aligning for us. He sealed off anybody form coming back and put an embargo on any pilot moving up. When you look at how much Prater has changed to get his way you begin to realize: he might have done anything to get his way.

Prater is really not much different than you I'm afraid. You both want just enough seniority protection for yourselves but don't care about the rest

The latest lame attempt by the RJDC regulars to take something they didn't have the qualifications or fortitude to get for themselves.

I was never involved in the RJDC and always advocated against it.

They took the arguments too far.

Scope is a real issue that has hurt ALL of us. Not just the junior guys- though it has hurt us the most. But virtually every paycut we all have taken can be traced back to leverage lost when we split the pilot groups up.

You may want to think about that comment though, sir. I know so many well qualified civilian and military pilots who had the 'fortitude' but were furloughed - only to see their jobs given away to express carriers by their pilot "brothers". If you think that scope is about protecting some snot-nosed kid out of riddle, you're wrong. It's about creating a system where the well-qualified pilots don't get furloughed and then have to sling gear for 25 yo's b/c their job got sold out.

Getting everyone on the same list is a benefit to us ALL, young and old.

Latest resources

Back