April 13 Jetblue interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like hiring onto the A320.

What has been the split between 320 and 190 slots lately? Anyone offered the 190?

Still crickets here. Guess at least another 3 weeks of purgatory waiting by the phone (and hopefully not the mailbox....)

The last Embraer 190 class was 10 pilots on March 28th. Both April classes, the May 9th class, and likely the next 2 or 3 will be all Airbus. Hope this helps!

Dr Evil

They were telling us originally around 16 into the Airbus with around 10 going to the 190 for each class, with classes running every two weeks. For the next few classes are are going to put everyone into the Airbus. They are still planning on hiring around 25 per class until the summer when we usually slow things down until the fall. Last summer they only ran classes of 7 every two week.

So far, the average class is 20 - 22 on the Airbus only classes that take place soon. Both April classes were 22. I imagine that the summer will yield a reduction in average/class, but that hasn't been said yet by anyone at JBU.

Dr Evil

Yep....I did. It's a nice airplane and fun to fly. The cabin is surprisingly large and it's incredibly quiet. Like any airplane, it's got some kinks, but overall I really enjoyed it. Congrats on JetBlue.....welcome!

Dr Evil

Yep....I did. It's a nice airplane and fun to fly. The cabin is surprisingly large and it's incredibly quiet. Like any airplane, it's got some kinks, but overall I really enjoyed it. Congrats on JetBlue.....welcome!

Dr Evil

Well thanks! Heading to MCO tomorrow!!

Latest resources

Back