April 13 Jetblue interview

herkdude

Total Time
Fellas,

I got the Phase 2 email on the 20th as well, and still havent gotten a call about a class date. Anyone in the same position as me, or have all of you got class dates already? Any idea what the % is to get hired...ive heard 85% or so...

would appreciate any info

HD

aewanabe

Somewhat Exasperated User
Total Time
Still treading water, holding breath here. Phase 2 on the 20th, no word yet. A guy that does interviews rode my jumpseat and said approximately 90 made phase 2 from the 4/13 interview, so I guess we can't all fit in the same class. Supposedly Dean M told people at the May 2 interview that only a couple people are not making it through from phase 2 to class. Good luck!

Lebowski

Don't f*** with the Jesus
Total Time
Still treading water, holding breath here. Phase 2 on the 20th, no word yet. A guy that does interviews rode my jumpseat and said approximately 90 made phase 2 from the 4/13 interview, so I guess we can't all fit in the same class. Supposedly Dean M told people at the May 2 interview that only a couple people are not making it through from phase 2 to class. Good luck!
Does everyone in phase II automatically get a call from USIS before getting a class date or is that just in some cases?