• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

April 13 Jetblue interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed on the 3rd so I was able to give two weeks notice. And I told them I was available as quickly as I could get a flight to orlando.

So how long do I expect after the interview can i get the first available class date? How come some people have to wait months to get class date, and some says they can't even give 2 weeks notice??

Has anyone heard anything? I have a couple friends that interviewed April 13th. They are in phase 2 and the background checks are in progress, but no word beyond that.

I interviewed on the 13th. I was notified on the 20th that I made phase 2. I was called on the 25th for May 9 class A320. No news is good news and if you are in phase 2. Your chances are good so hang in there!! Good luck to ya.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything? I have a couple friends that interviewed April 13th. They are in phase 2 and the background checks are in progress, but no word beyond that.

2 friends and I all interviewed on the 13th. One got the "thanks but no thanks" email, myself and my other bud got the Phase 2 email. My buddy got a call last week for the 5/9 bus class, I am still waiting by the phone. Not really sure why he got called before me, just seems like a crap shoot. -Bean

Latest resources

Back